DOUBLE-OPICS077.jpg

DOUBLE-OPICS087.jpg

DOUBLE-OPICS086.jpg

DOUBLE-OPICS111.jpg

DOUBLE-OPICS116.jpg

DOUBLE-OPICS114.jpg

DOUBLE-OPICS119.jpg

DOUBLE-OPICS121.jpg

GREAT ATTENTION TO DETAIL..... color matching the inside lip of your rim:eek: As said before - keep the photos coming - I LOVE ASANTI's - Any times yet - What are you gonna do to the rear end and suspension?

GREAT ATTENTION TO DETAIL..... color matching the inside lip of your rim:eek: As said before - keep the photos coming - I LOVE ASANTI's - Any times yet - What are you gonna do to the rear end and suspension?

the car has lowering springs all around and the front end has everything brand new , that's it for now i'll probably a couple things to the suspension later on . the interior is next i'm not going too crazy though i like the clean original look i'll probably just do a steering wheel and a shifter and call it a day the rest of the interior is really clean and original. I ALSO WAS THINKING ABOUT LEAVING IT COMPLETLY ORIGINAL STEERING WHEEL AND ALL WHAT DO YA'LL THINK ??????

I like the idea of total originality on the outside and inside with an absolutley killer motor. Needless to say I am a big fan of the sleeper!

Personally I'm not a fan of the stock Monte wheel. I'd use a turbo Regal one if you can get it wrapped to match the interior.

Car looks great. Love seeing updates from you.

Personally I'm not a fan of the stock Monte wheel. I'd use a turbo Regal one if you can get it wrapped to match the interior.

Car looks great. Love seeing updates from you.

i was kind of thinking the same thing with the turbo regal steering wheel we'll see what happens ......

can somebody guide me the rite way i still need a intercooler shroud for my car since i can't find an original one that's clean enough i'm looking for an after market one . which one is the best one to go with ????? :confused:

can somebody guide me the rite way i still need a intercooler shroud for my car since i can't find an original one that's clean enough i'm looking for an after market one . which one is the best one to go with ????? :confused:

A front mount. :tongue:

A front mount. :tongue:

my car has a factory bracket that goes accross the header panel for reinforcement and also holds my grill in place i would have to notch it all up and i'm trying to stay away from having to cut anything .

how are those fiberglass ones they sell that's the only other thing i saw out there for sale ??????

what do you guys think about getting my stock headers jet coated ????

I was thinking the same thing with mine, but I used BBQ grill high temp black spray paint (5 coats) and actually liked it better! IMO