Turbo Monte

DOUBLE-O

what's up everyone first day on here just wanted to say what's up to everyone and as a new member of the turbo world i have lots of questions and ideas to discuss with you guys . i'm very excited to be on here :cool:

WELCOME ABOARD.....

Show us "THE FULL MONTE!!!!"

and I MEAN THE CAR!!!:cool:

we love pictures... a lot of us cant read too well:tongue:

sofreshandsocleanmonte252.jpg

sofreshandsocleanmonte250.jpg

sofreshandsocleanmonte234.jpg

sofreshandsocleanmonte233.jpg

i guess i got ahead of my self :D

sofreshandsocleanmonte209.jpg

sofreshandsocleanmonte210.jpg

sofreshandsocleanmonte208.jpg

sofreshandsocleanmonte260-1.jpg

sofreshandsocleanmonte037.jpg

that's it for now i have alot more when i get some more time to post them

i've seen alot of gbody engine swaps with the gn dash and all ,i want to keep my factory dash and have it work with the new motor . how do i go about it :confused:

what's the best way to do it cause in about a month i'm getting ready to do the whole wiring on the car. please help me out everyone and remember i'm a rookie to this gn turbo motor world i'm use to driving v8s with loud exhaust and only having to worry about tuning the carburater on them

i've seen alot of gbody engine swaps with the gn dash and all ,i want to keep my factory dash and have it work with the new motor . how do i go about it :confused:

what's the best way to do it cause in about a month i'm getting ready to do the whole wiring on the car. please help me out everyone and remember i'm a rookie to this gn turbo motor world i'm use to driving v8s with loud exhaust and only having to worry about tuning the carburater on them

caspers electronic do a search on them, ima have them make my harness for my cutlass.

VERY SNEAKEY what a great car to run them mustang's down with.At the track of course;) ;) .Mine was black with a set af Craiger S/S's on it looked cool to me anyway.hauled ass with a 433 BBC,wish I had pic's.

anyone ???

Do you have the original motor from the monte and do you have a full instrument dash ? If you do, then take the senders off your monte motor and put them in the turbo motor so your gauges will read correct..The tach needs to be modified to V6 pulses instead of V8...The place that did mine is long gone..
Try to ignore the missing speedo needle, I was adjusting on the fly:rolleyes:
I just use the scanmaster for my didital speedo now ;)

Attachments

• gauges 002 shrunk update.jpg
    gauges 002 shrunk update.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 1,171
Do you have the original motor from the monte and do you have a full instrument dash ? If you do, then take the senders off your monte motor and put them in the turbo motor so your gauges will read correct..The tach needs to be modified to V6 pulses instead of V8...The place that did mine is long gone..
Try to ignore the missing speedo needle, I was adjusting on the fly:rolleyes:
I just use the scanmaster for my didital speedo now ;)

what???? :confused: :D

my car came factory with the hot air 3.8 turbo

sofreshandsocleanmonte110.jpg