Turbo Monte

hollywood fl representing :D

hit me on my cell if anybody has questions about the t type 954 394 3077 oscar :cool:

Sorry for off topic but I was just curious, I have spent alot of vacations in Hollywood, FL if I remember correctly the Double-O is a bar downtown isn't it?

Back on topic, you are doing one class A build there and pretty fast too.

Sorry for off topic but I was just curious, I have spent alot of vacations in Hollywood, FL if I remember correctly the Double-O is a bar downtown isn't it?

Back on topic, you are doing one class A build there and pretty fast too.

not sure but now i'll have to find out , never seen it though :confused:

hood went back on the car today

DOUBLE-OPICS005-3.jpg

DOUBLE-OPICS007-2.jpg

DOUBLE-OPICS009-2.jpg

DOUBLE-OPICS011-2.jpg

i'm working on it the torque converter had a small crack on it so i had to drop the trans , more updates soon

Man, that thing is finished so nicely I'd be scared to drive it out of fear I'd chip the paint. Very nicely done. Maybe you could give me some tips on integrating the wiring. I'm doing almost the same thing except with an 81 El Camino.

Coming along a little bit slow. Got shall we say sidetracked.

I swapped axles in the rearend, got a set of Moser's and that is about it on that one. I will get some pictures up once I start up on it again. In the interim I am in the middle of putting a 1 owner 86 T-Type back together and getting it ready for sale so that I can have some money to get my Monte going again. I will get a post up in the next month on it. That is when I plan to pick up again!!

Scott

no the purple monte belongs to my friend that helped me put the hood on and the window moldings back on he works for a restoration shop

Been following the build. Looks absolutley outstanding!!

thanks alot for the complement i put alot of long hours and money into this thing but i love it cause is not your average gbody with a v8 in it , if it was i would've been done long time ago with the project .

the feeling of that turbo on the highway when it pulls and you just like float away is like no feeling i've ever experienced :cool: