Turbo Buick Midwest Meet Madison WI

Had a GREAT time!! Thanks to Bob and Nancy for all the work! you guys did an awesome job! Thanks to everyone for bringing your TR's. Nice to see all the different ones. And thanks to turboBob924 for the ride and the advice! ---Keith

Sounded like a good time, wish I could have made it.
Also I want to send a Happy BDay wish out to Little Noah..... See you soon Jer.

Big thanks to Bob and Nancy for all their hard work, we had a great time, good food, great location and to top it off, awesome weather. It was great to hang out and see few people I haven’t seen for a while and shoot s*&^. All of us made it there and back without any incident.

It was great to see little Noah celebrate his 2nd birthday. The custom Grand national cake was awesome!!!!!

Prasad:D

Just wanted to let everyone know ....

Thanks for being there!

Hope you all enjoyed it. We really loved serving turbo Buick people! :biggrin:

It was great people & great cars on a great day! There were a lot of smiles @ Lake Farm Park.

I got some pics (at one point only) so I might have missed one or two cars. I think there was a fine gray LMT that came after I took them. I will post a link to PhotoBucket if I can figure it out.:redface: Hope the link works:

Pictures by dwallpdrsn - Photobucket

Anybody that has car/picnic pics - and the burnouts - PLEASE post'em up!! They were great!

So overall about 24 Regals were there - a real nice turnout. Thanks again guys/gals for the Turbo Buick miles on Saturday. I know its not easy to decide to put a coupel hundred or more on.

Special thanks to our son James for set up/tear down muscle & energy and without a doubt to Jeremy & Ashley (& Noah) for getting this Midwest Meet thing going!
Bob & Nancy

I wish I could have stayed for the meet it looks like you guys had some sweet cars show up.

MORE PICTURES PLEASE !!!!

:)

There was a limited that came in late and didn't stay long that Bob didn't get a picture of. I don't remember the color but it had the w02 black out with opera lights, I commented to wither Keith or Jeremy that it looked odd with chrome opera lights and everything else blacked out.

David
87GN

It was a great time. Thank you Bob and Nancy for setting this event up. Also thanks to everyone who made it. It's nice to meet other Buick owners and share Idea's.

Here are some Pictures I took.
meet 1.jpg
Meet 2.jpg
meet 3.jpg
meet 4.jpg
and on the way home ran into this guy. Can you read his plate.
meet 5.jpg

hope to see you guys at the next meet.

Benny

Here's me getting "drowned" by Prasad! Notice the blue tub? That was the water and my head was way below! Gotta love that Prasad! HAHAH!

Attachments

• 272.jpg
    272.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 406
I love this pic! We need Keith in there, then we'd have a great picture of "Turbo Farm West"!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm suprised we didnt have naked women tackling us during this picture!

Attachments

• 285.jpg
    285.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 487
Yes fun time was had indeed.

Thanks for taking the pictures of my burnout.

Check it out.

Attachments

• myburnout 1.jpg
    myburnout 1.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 245
  • myburnout2.jpg
    myburnout2.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 250
I love this pic! We need Keith in there, then we'd have a great picture of "Turbo Farm West"!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm suprised we didnt have naked women tackling us during this picture!

I must have been in the can or something...not sure how I missed out on this one...OH--I know...it just took that long for my Hot Air to get into the picture...yeah, that's it.:rolleyes: ;)

some of my pics

Attachments

• 034.jpg
    034.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 229
  • 035.jpg
    035.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 223
  • 027.jpg
    027.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 216
  • 007.jpg