Turbo Buick Midwest Meet Madison WI

Join us.

One week from today!

Attachments

• MM09_logo2.jpg
    MM09_logo2.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 441
I would love to come and meet all of the local turbo Buick guys, but unfortunately, my 87 GN is still out in Las Vegas. My wife and I recently moved back here to WI from Las Vegas and are still trying to get everything settled. Anybody from up in the Sturgeon Bay/Door County area?

Midwest Meet

Hi Bob,

Please count me in.

I will be bringing the 87 limited you saw at the midwest meet in chicago last year.

I am looking forward to seeing all the sweet buicks and also hope you "dust off" your white t and bring it to the party :D !

Dan

All Buick guys & gals welcome!

I would love to come and meet all of the local turbo Buick guys, but unfortunately, my 87 GN is still out in Las Vegas. My wife and I recently moved back here to WI from Las Vegas and are still trying to get everything settled. Anybody from up in the Sturgeon Bay/Door County area?

The GN can't be there - bring it next time! You're welcome without one. Lets see - You're maybe a little over 3 hours to Madtown. If you can't make it - go enjoy a 1/2# fresh ground hamburger on thick sliced homemade white bread at Birmingham's. Maybe you know it - on the bay-side North of Sturgeon Bay. It's almost as good as a TurboBuick picnic!:wink:

Hi Bob,

Please count me in.

I will be bringing the 87 limited you saw at the midwest meet in chicago last year. I am looking forward to seeing all the sweet buicks and also hope you "dust off" your white t and bring it to the party :D !

Dan

Yea I guess I better give it a bath - had it out early today. Hardly anyone on the road on Sunday morning.

Glad you'll make it - It'll be good to see that sweet Limited. Long range forecast is good so far.

10 Day Weather Forecast for Madison, WI - weather.com

Bob & Nancy

I'm not going to be able to make this event. My daughter is getting married on that day. I think I would be shot if I went to this event instead of the wedding.:eek:

I do look forward to meeting all of the local turbo Buick people in the future though.

If any of you happen to be in the Sturgeon Bay area, stop in at The Pembrooke Inn for a cup of coffee. My wife and I recently bought the place and would like to show all of you some hospitality.

Andy

Definitely - do not miss the wedding!

Who will give the bride away? ;)

I hope its a beautiful day for you and your family.

See you down the road.
Bob

My uncle taught me how to cope - Smile , open a cold vitamin BLEE, nod & say 'Uh Huh' a lot. He lived to an annoyingly happy old age!
beerchug.gif

Keith I don't know how I missed you at Byron! Probably too much vitamin BLEE over the years.
Bob

QUOTE]

I was there...I would have been that guy who was tip-toeing around, drooling over all the buicks.:biggrin: I don't really know anyone yet except JDP and Austin...they seem to know everybody! Just look for the Hot Air car that someone dumped WAAAYY too much $$$ into...that would be me.;)

Good to see the posts ...

2 of us from Waukesha will be there.

Great!

So how many do we have coming so far?

I'll be there

David

Around 25-30 people. Hey Dave the family could come separate - its a picnic w/play area - they could leave whenever - I know kids.

Most likely, I'll be there. Goes without saying I think but a drop of rain and I'm out.

Hope to see you Lloyd.

Bob, Paypal sent for 5 people!!!

Thanks
Prasad:D

Thats great - Very glad to hear form you Prasad!

It looks like about 15 Turbo Buicks right now - I was hoping to see at least 20, soooo if you can think of anyone who might want to caravan w/you - round 'em up. There are a couple people who will be there but will drive something other than a Buick - that's great - they all appreciate these cars anyway.

The weather is still looking good - I'm watching the radar too.

There are quite a few people that said they'd be coming but have kinda dropped out of sight. :confused: Its a busy time of year before school etc. and the economy is tough on lots of folks, but hopefully they are still planning and can find a way to make it.

Someone asked what EXIT on the BELTLINE HWY (12/18).
Going East or West look for:

Exit 264 - South Towne Dr.

and drive South. Here's a small map and a larger printable zip file.

There is lots of good food - See you Sat.
We should have everything set up by 10 AM and will be in and out of the park many times before that.
Bob

Attachments

• MidwestMeetFiles.zip
    332.5 KB · Views: 39
  • LakeFarmPark Route.jpg
    LakeFarmPark Route.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 373
Bob - I just sent Paypal for one. I will be bringing my two under 10 kids with me. Thanks - Jay

Thanks - Looking forward to meeting you & your future turbo Buick owners!

Bob - I just sent Paypal for one. I will be bringing my two under 10 kids with me. Thanks - Jay

Play area waiting!

The blue skies and sun are cracking thru the gray right now - looks like it'll be a fine day for a road trip.

Madison Weather Forecast and Conditions Wisconsin (53716)

Someone who doesn't have Paypal or at the last minute decides to make the drive can donate to cover expenses (park reservation, picnic spread & bottled water) when you get here. Bring your own beverage of choice - BYOB.

The weather looks great for turbo's - see ya.
Bob & Nancy

how did i miss this i would have like to to have gone.My Gn's broke but i could have brought my 12 year ols Turbo T.

how did i miss this i would have like to to have gone.My Gn's broke but i could have brought my 12 year ols Turbo T.

If you're not too far away and not busy, Bob said people are welcome to show at the last minute. I'm heading out to wash the GN now, one advantage of being 23 miles away.

David
87GN

THANKS BOB AND NANCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Noah had the best birhtday ever being around all those GN's and the great people that drive them!

Thanks to all of you guys that made the trip, it was fantastic talking with you guys as always!