TTA owners who need seat covers

With that big of an order I bet you'll be on the Christmas card list!;)

The seat covers are for my 50K mile leather TTA,the spoiler is for my 6K mile TTA, and the headliner is for my 92 Z28. I'm spreadin the love around, I just hope my other cars don't find out.:eek:

A big THANKS to you all on this GP. The first seven that placed their orders, your orders are going out the door today. I will have tracking numbers tomorrow if you would like them. The "late bloomers" should have your tracking numbers by weeks end.

On the extra material for the doors, Katzkin sent me the roll and I cut the material (not exactly rectangular), and I cut 44 inches instead of 42 as they told me to.

I talked to Matt today and he asked me to go ahead and check on the steering wheels for the next GP. It will take a bit to determine price and minimum for the GP to be done. I will post again.

Also, we can go ahead and do the GP on the rear spoilers again, if you all would like. For those of you who did put the spoilers on this GP, you received GP pricing on that at 299.00 instead of 349.00.

Again, thank you all for allowing me to help you out with this.

Thanks Jeni

My new covers came yesterday...WOW they are beautiful...VERY nice :cool:

Thanks again,
Scott

Thanks so much for allowing us to be part in this with you. Glad to hear that you are pleased

Thanks Jeni:)

Just got my set - really good looking, and everything is there, including some extra leather to do the leather panels. The quality looks good and the leather appears to be thicker than the original.

Basically this price is a little cheaper than vinyl would have been, and maybe about ½ of what leather would normally cost. Plus it may be hard to get our color in the future.

Spoiler G/p

This is post from B.J. at Hawk's from TTA.com

Hey guys, This is BJ at Hawks. I am updating with Jeni's username regarding the GTA/TTA Rear Spoiler GP. I'm not sure when Jeni had posted up about us running another one of these specials BUT I've had three guys call and place orders, so we need 7 more to complete the GP. This is saving you $50.00 off of the $349.00 price. The boxing fee still applies and of course freight shipping BUT $50.00 is $50.00. So please if you need one of these spoilers get your order in by Feb 9th which is next Friday, you can order online as well and put in the special information box, TTA Group Purchase. We will deduct the $50.00 from your order. And if you have any ideas of anything else please contact us via email. I don't get alot of time to get on the boards but please don't hesitate to email or call us.
Thanks,
BJ Hawkins
Hawks Third Generation, LLC
864-855-2694