TSO testing with Ted A.

Brick, we went 5.33 @ 137+ in the 660 with a 1.32 60'. I figured a while back I had some 20's in the car, it was just a matter of cashing the check. I wonder if those ATR headers are holding me back yet?? :eek:

Thanks for sharing the incrementals Ted, I'd say those ATR headers have worked pretty well so far!!:D Certainly makes me feel better that I have a set of ATR headers although I have a funny feeling I'll never run those numbers with them.:eek: Like most of the other TSO guys you have obviously paid your dues so I'm sure it must be a great feeling to have the car run these numbers. Congrats again and keep up the good work!

Thanks for sharing the incrementals Ted, I'd say those ATR headers have worked pretty well so far!!:D Certainly makes me feel better that I have a set of ATR headers although I have a funny feeling I'll never run those numbers with them.:eek: Like most of the other TSO guys you have obviously paid your dues so I'm sure it must be a great feeling to have the car run these numbers. Congrats again and keep up the good work!

Thanks Brick. The way I see it if we all don't have our day once and a while then sooner or later we will stop trying. We have a great bunch of guys running TSO and I'm glad to be a part of it.

Congrats Ted, car looks good for sure. Looks like those Slicks are making it easier to lay the wood for sure. Are those M/T stiff side wall or soft?

Quint they are 28x10.5 stiff walls. They are the tires I won for 1st place in the point series last year. :biggrin:

I will be out testing some radials next spring also.

Thanks Ted. I think I am putting some Phoenix slicks on the car in January. They are about $200 more per pair then the Mickeys, but are just the ticket from what I have heard. I will also keep the Radials I have now, just in case I need them for any certain race. Problem is, here in AZ, the tracks are not always good enough to run radials most of the time, so traction can be an issue way more then it needs to be. When the track is done well, the radials are great and safer at the big end, but I just dont like going to the track and track conditions making or breaking my day, just because of my tire. Eitherway, congrats, car is running awsome.