TSO testing with Ted A.

Mike Licht

I was here first
Since no one mentioned it when we took Dave B's TSM car out we also ran Teds TSO car with some new changes. 1st pass out of the trailer was 8.26 @ 168 backed that up with a 8.27 and another 8.26. I believe that is the fastest stock style headed (not stage 2) pass ever. So the TA heads and DLS power got it done for sure. I have videos of that pas and some more from that day I will post tomorrow. Congrats Ted, your hard work paid off maybe next year you can make more races with the car.
Mike

Congrats Ted, that is sick!:cool:

BTW, can you give us the rest of the incrementals on the pass?

Dude, that's flying! How come I always have to find out about this stuff over the Internet? :biggrin:

Kick ass runs Ted,I heard a rumor the Chris Lyons was in the 20s also on Champion heads.

Kick ass runs Ted,I heard a rumor the Chris Lyons was in the 20s also on Champion heads.
there you go Otto... spreading more damn rumors. if they were true don't you think Chris would have shown up @ the biggest TSO event of the season? ;)

Since no one mentioned it when we took Dave B's TSM car out we also ran Teds TSO car with some new changes. 1st pass out of the trailer was 8.26 @ 168 backed that up with a 8.27 and another 8.26. I believe that is the fastest stock style headed (not stage 2) pass ever. So the TA heads and DLS power got it done for sure. I have videos of that pas and some more from that day I will post tomorrow. Congrats Ted, your hard work paid off maybe next year you can make more races with the car.
Mike
VIDEO GREAT? rumor of ted running 8.20s bin out since last week?:confused::confused:

Congrats Ted!!! You were too quiet for to long. Good to see you making some progress. :biggrin: How did Dave's car do?

Mike

Mike I am confused :confused: Ted posted about Daves passes http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/tsm-rules-regulations/302224-bamford-tsm-testing-9-00-151-a.html but he left out his best ever passes :confused: Teds passes are the fastest with stock style heads on stock suspension. Jimmy Delasandro has the all time record for stock style heads. Teds that movin out for your setup !!! man I wish you could make some of the events
Congrats again I bet it felt Good !!

Brick, we went 5.33 @ 137+ in the 660 with a 1.32 60'. I figured a while back I had some 20's in the car, it was just a matter of cashing the check. I wonder if those ATR headers are holding me back yet?? :eek:

Brick, we went 5.33 @ 137+ in the 660 with a 1.32 60'. I figured a while back I had some 20's in the car, it was just a matter of cashing the check. I wonder if those ATR headers are holding me back yet?? :eek:

Sounds like a good candidate to run at the 2010 TurboBuick Nationals. I love seeing these 1/8th figures now:biggrin:

I am hoping someone goes 5.1x or 5.0x:eek: