First production style head in the 7's!!!!!!

HighPSI

Staff member
Congratulations to Gary Harmon for getting his 100% TSO legal champion headed TSO car to not only be the first in the 7's, but to also record the quickest TSO (outlaw, because it wasn't at an event) pass ever. He ran an amazing 7.85 on his first pass and backed it up with an even more incredible 7.78@177.11 pass! I'm sure that when the weather gets better up north, Tony and Dave will be looking to take the record back. Congratulations to Gary for all his hard work!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Last edited:
Wow!! Amazing performance! Congrats!!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Not yet, John. He was still deep in the 1.2's. Richie's TSL actually 60's better. Tony & Dave have both 1/8th better and I'm sure they will be going much quicker when they run them out the back. The weather was humid and in the 80's, so there is some more there. We probably won't know what these cars are fully capable of until they have to line up next to each other ;)

WOW!!!!!!!!!! Awesome job. Congratulations Gary, Greg all of the Harmon team. I knew there were big things to come at BG seeing the way that car as fast as it did there.

Nice work Cal maybe you do tune better not holding the Dew, or doped up or something. No matter AMAZING job for sure. Maybe if it hadn't been -18 and a foot of snow up here we could have some fun.

Awesome, i go away for a week for vacation and come back to record breaking passes. I extremely happy for all you guys putting our little community on the map. Congrats!!!!! hard work does pay off, good things happen to good people.