timing with ethanol.

Thanks. Yeh they arnt a bad engine. Quite refined compared to the older versions.

A lot left in her yet, im just creeping up on the tune. That pass was on 23psi and was way fat in the topend @10.2 afr.

If the track is better next time out hopefully can get our 60ft back to 1.40s and get that 8sec pass.

I have more boost left to add and more timing, once I'm where I want to be ill start pulling fuel. ;)

She went 120 1/8 which was good considering the 1.50 60 lol.

Thanks. Yeh they arnt a bad engine. Quite refined compared to the older versions.

Figured you would appreciate this, below is a 3rd gen Camaro with a 3900 swap. Single turbo (65mm), w/low boost (15-psi), running 91 octane and meth. Mind you this is with a stock block 3900 engine. Ran 6.81 @ 106mph in the 1/8th...

Picture030_zps2e4c6400.jpg

Is that a chev v6? Sorry I don't know a lot about the different v6s in the US. Only know what we have local.

one more. I had to let out on this pass, almost hit the 1000ft marker in the middle of the track.

Cool car. Love the shape of this model. You live in Sudbury? I live in Sunbury :hilarious:

Nice times for a stock motor. My friend has another car that has been similar with a stock 3800. It lasted about 2 years before crappy valve springs let it down and it dropped a valve.