Time to go Stage II!

The primaries are finally all tacked in place
IMAG0319.jpg

So that's what a Nuclear powerplant looks like up close! What size fuel injectors are those? Are they a standard "Bosch " type or like a mechanical, the top looks different. Looking at them again they look "normal", probably a 230lb+ or so because of the methanol.

You really need to market the first "Modular" stage 2 intake. 2 injectors per runner with NOS, Alky.........crazy!

Those are 160 lb Bosch injectors. The other set of electronic injectors will be a larger size. Not even counting the set of mechanical nozzles
Time to get back to working on the intake plenum
IMAG0324.jpg

Last edited:
The start of developing a buck that will be used to form the rear section of the plenum
IMAG0326.jpg

Last edited:
Mad skills! It may have taken more time to make it out of wood than it would have to just cut the metal and piece it together, but I know it will be a first class product when complete. Keep up the good work.

Mad skills! It may have taken more time to make it out of wood than it would have to just cut the metal and piece it together, but I know it will be a first class product when complete. Keep up the good work.
When you see the final end piece, you'll understand why a buck was preferred. I still have some edge rounding of the buck to finish.