THS Rules for 2012

That was a freak accident....your the fastest THS outlaw that has posted their time:D

of course I havent heard Lonnie's test and tune times.... Lonnie???? So what does it run?

Seriously, is the TurboBob ignition legal....????? Inquiring minds want to know.

Are you ready for this 12.73 is the fastest the car has been. True story. I sprayed the engine compartment down at the car wash at BG Friday Morning and screwed a bunch of stuff up. Last time I will do that.

Are you ready for this 12.73 is the fastest the car has been. True story. I sprayed the engine compartment down at the car wash at BG Friday Morning and screwed a bunch of stuff up. Last time I will do that.

WOW.... once you bolt the turbo on it... its going to fly! or was that letting out 1/8 mile....

I dont have the final say in anything...but I dont have anything against it as I have stated before. Loosing a race is nothing new to me....

WOW.... once you bolt the turbo on it... its going to fly! or was that letting out 1/8 mile....

I dont have the final say in anything...but I dont have anything against it as I have stated before. Loosing a race is nothing new to me....

The ignition Module was killed popping and banging just let out and drove threw traps loaded on trailer. I simply was not ready and should have left car at home. I had a lot of help and felt like I needed to get the car to BG. That will be the last time I show up with my pants down. Disappointed myself and some of my friends that helped me get there. But the positive is I had a great time my friends who spent many hours helping forgave me and now I cant wait for 2012.

The ignition Module was killed popping and banging just let out and drove threw traps loaded on trailer. I simply was not ready and should have left car at home. I had a lot of help and felt like I needed to get the car to BG. That will be the last time I show up with my pants down. Disappointed myself and some of my friends that helped me get there. But the positive is I had a great time my friends who spent many hours helping forgave me and now I cant wait for 2012.

So are you going with the bailey ignition set up...? The ignitions on our cars is a ticking time bomb.

I suggest putting the street back into Turbo Hot "Street"

We all have to buy tires anyways, so what about DOT approved and manufacturer approved for highway use radials only, which would also have to be 275 and smaller? Yeah, I know, this outlaws the Hoosier drag radials, leaving it to the likes of M/T, M&H, BFG, GY...

The one problem I see with requiring radials is that slicks allow decent traction for sub par suspension setups. Radials work real good with great suspensions and fancy boost controllers. Imo, not allowing slicks gives a disadvantage to the guy who hasn't spent big money on that stuff. That's just the way I see it. This class is supposed to be a budget oriented class.

The one problem I see with requiring radials is that slicks allow decent traction for sub par suspension setups. Radials work real good with great suspensions and fancy boost controllers. Imo, not allowing slicks gives a disadvantage to the guy who hasn't spent big money on that stuff. That's just the way I see it. This class is supposed to be a budget oriented class.

Good point for the budget minded, however, I know I have broken way more parts when I run slicks vs drag radials, which hurt the bank account.

This a budget class do tell there not car in here cheaper built then mine ,but whatever I thought this was the street car class you know 200 and evrything .

Just sayin

This a budget class do tell there not car in here cheaper built then mine ,but whatever I thought this was the street car class you know 200 and evrything .

Just sayin
it is a 200 class. Budget...well as much as a tr can be. There is a car or two that have ams 1000's and other fancy suspension pieces, but for the most part they are more budget minded cars in ths. Brake spring boost controllers and Monroe shocks cars running on $2.85/gallon cars to the front.