THS rules discussion for 2013

Kip,no I never raced THS. Tranny leaking at Cecil Cty and blew rear first run at BG. Didn't expect mine to count was only my opinion ! Jim Maguire

Kip

I plan on racing ths this yr but if someone feels threaten by me voting cause i didn't race ths last yr in BG. I did race ths in 2010 and 2011. Well since it's a problem you can simply disregard my opinion/vote.

BTW who is worried about me anyways. hell show yourself here and not thru a phone call.

Patrick you have them shaking in their boots. Pry somebody who can't understand you race you car in multiple classes to help car count.

Steve

Patrick you have them shaking in their boots. Pry somebody who can't understand you race you car in multiple classes to help car count.

Steve

Steve

I have no one shaking in their boots. i'm a mid 10's car if you average out all my runs. But i do try and run several classes to help on the car count even tho some of those clasess i don't come close to making the grade. Xtsm comes to mind but i do it to have fun even tho all those boys have me covered by a long shot!!!

Kip

I plan on racing ths this yr but if someone feels threaten by me voting cause i didn't race ths last yr in BG. I did race ths in 2010 and 2011. Well since it's a problem you can simply disregard my opinion/vote

No need to disregard your vote. You say you are going to run THS in 2013 and that is all I need to hear. Don't let others get to you. I see some of your posts are gone so please post your vote on the three subjects so they can be counted.

Thanks, Kip

No need to disregard your vote. You say you are going to run THS in 2013 and that is all I need to hear. Don't let others get to you. I see some of your posts are gone so please post your vote on the three subjects so they can be counted.

Thanks, Kip

Kip

Like i posted before disregard my opinion/vote. Thus the reason i went back and deleted my posts. I don't want to worry anyone else.............

Hope some of you Racers come and race in May at the turbobuick.com/g body parts nationals.

Hope some of you Racers come and race in May at the turbobuick.com/g body parts nationals.

I'm thinking if I can sneak out of the house before the baby comes, I'm driving my Buick to NC for the nats since I've got sway bars front and rear, I'm on 17's and there's no fun roads in FL to drive on.

Kip

Like i posted before disregard my opinion/vote. Thus the reason i went back and deleted my posts. I don't want to worry anyone else.............

Since you seem sure, then we will start to tally the votes. If you change your mind before the results are posted, post up.

Take care, Kip

Kip, I'm at the sitting edge of my seat or at the edge of my mini tub waiting for the tally! Jim Maguire

After tallying up the votes the results are

Mini Tub Passes

Fiberglass Hood and 4" Exhaust Defeated

YEA! thats great and its logical.Now if I can just keep shit from breaking I'll have some fun this season.If anyones interested I have a Cowl Induction FG hood for sale ! Thats easy ,the mini tub would have been a pain in the butt . Thanks to all who voted ,see you soon,Jim Maguire

OK folks the voting is closed.
There has been some questions raised about a couple of the voters, so let clear it up here.

jimmag- Have you ever raced THS in the past? If not your vote does not get counted as the rules vote were only open to those who raced THS in the past and plan on racing it in 2013. A person has to meet both parts.

SloGN- Do you plan to race THS in 2013? It was brought up that you raced other classes at BG and the person felt you moved away from THS. If you do plan to race in 2013 maybe name the race you plan on doing it at to make those who are worried about it feel better.

Thanks, Kip

I can not believe to read this same old BS. Kip.... just because someone races and other class doesnt remove them from this class. And these people that you bring up that "felt" that he moved away from the class should have been handled by you without posting... he fit the rules and raced therefore he has a vote... but you came on here and posted the same old crap about the "supposed" people in the background suggesting this or that..... DRAMA again pushing a racer to not want to race with this class anymore.....

Was everyone single person asked if the same question that participated in any other class and any other event? I didnt think so.....rubbish!

Then when you make the guy feel as his comments didnt matter because of these imaginary people asking questions... he removes his comments not to be involved with the drama.....and then it is made to seem like...."oh dont pull your vote (wink wink sarcasm)"........

SloGN and I even disagreed on the entire vote... but geez.... that was a bull crap call............and its obvious that certain racers/people target specific other racers..... and not an across the board question..... and you follow that lead. BIAS!

Sorry... SloGN.... just thought it was junk to call you out and not everyone else......

I can not believe to read this same old BS. Kip.... just because someone races and other class doesnt remove them from this class. And these people that you bring up that "felt" that he moved away from the class should have been handled by you without posting... he fit the rules and raced therefore he has a vote... but you came on here and posted the same old crap about the "supposed" people in the background suggesting this or that..... DRAMA again pushing a racer to not want to race with this class anymore.....

Was everyone single person asked if the same question that participated in any other class and any other event? I didnt think so.....rubbish!

Then when you make the guy feel as his comments didnt matter because of these imaginary people asking questions... he removes his comments not to be involved with the drama.....and then it is made to seem like...."oh dont pull your vote (wink wink sarcasm)"........

SloGN and I even disagreed on the entire vote... but geez.... that was a bull crap call............and its obvious that certain racers/people target specific other racers..... and not an across the board question..... and you follow that lead. BIAS!

Sorry... SloGN.... just thought it was junk to call you out and not everyone else......

Why does it always seem I am under fire from you? I take it you feel I am the one who cared what SloGN did for 2013? Noticed you skipped over that I asked Jimmag a question also, should I have not done that either? You say I should have " handled it without posting", how? I was asked if these two guys votes counted and asked the people in question about it here to clear things up. I wish the people who wanted to know just asked the question on the board instead of asking me but that was the spot I was put into. I kept everything in the open by asking for votes to be posted here instead of counting private votes (email, phone, pm). To get answers to questions that were raised I did the same thing and kept it open for all to see.

You keep bringing up Drama, why don't you find a way to get rid of it from the class? I don't know how to, wish I did. From what I have seen in the past, when you have a group of racers most will have fun and race and then others can never be made happy no matter what happens thus drama.

Kip said:
Why does it always seem I am under fire from you? I take it you feel I am the one who cared what SloGN did for 2013? Noticed you skipped over that I asked Jimmag a question also, should I have not done that either? You say I should have " handled it without posting", how? I was asked if these two guys votes counted and asked the people in question about it here to clear things up. I wish the people who wanted to know just asked the question on the board instead of asking me but that was the spot I was put into. I kept everything in the open by asking for votes to be posted here instead of counting private votes (email, phone, pm). To get answers to questions that were raised I did the same thing and kept it open for all to see.

You keep bringing up Drama, why don't you find a way to get rid of it from the class? I don't know how to, wish I did. From what I have seen in the past, when you have a group of racers most will have fun and race and then others can never be made happy no matter what happens thus drama.

You answered your own question. I followed the thread to see how things went. Then read about PM's...phone calls, etc.
If this was the open media in which to handle all questions and comments...then tell EVERYONE to use it. No calls, no PM's, no emails. POST IT OR FORGET IT. If they all don't belong...join for the vote, and then just don't log on any other time. Faceless people kill me. Not just here, but everywhere. You posted their concerns...you should have said..."Listen guys, I'm only counting votes. If you have a question or comment...POST IT, or it won't be taken into consideration."
Then your eliminated from being the bad guy.
Whenever you mention calls, and PM's...people think something's a little shady.

Just my opinion on how to keep yourself clear.

Kip,you did a great job with a difficult task! I think we need to not take "ourselves " so seriously! This is supposed to be fun. I'm sure your not waiting for a 1099 for doing your job. Thanks for your effort look forward to meeting you and racing this year.Jim Maguire

You answered your own question. I followed the thread to see how things went. Then read about PM's...phone calls, etc.
If this was the open media in which to handle all questions and comments...then tell EVERYONE to use it. No calls, no PM's, no emails. POST IT OR FORGET IT. If they all don't belong...join for the vote, and then just don't log on any other time. Faceless people kill me. Not just here, but everywhere. You posted their concerns...you should have said..."Listen guys, I'm only counting votes. If you have a question or comment...POST IT, or it won't be taken into consideration."
Then your eliminated from being the bad guy.
Whenever you mention calls, and PM's...people think something's a little shady.

Just my opinion on how to keep yourself clear.

I understand your point and agree in a perfect world that system would work but we do not live in a perfect world. You should understand this as I believe you mentioned that you were a high school football coach once, what did you do when John came to you and said Mike was using drugs? Did you go to Mike and tell him John said he was using drugs? See my point? Sometimes people bring up valid points and others have to act on them, this is why we have the military, police, teachers etc. in our lives. In this case it just turns out to be me ( an idiot who started a race class for cars that really did not fit into the existing TR race classes) so I am the bad guy.

You mention calls and PMs as seeming shady and that makes no sense to me as all the voting was as open as open could be. I just passed along questions that were asked of me. You for one should not think PMs are shady as you were one guy who PMed me about the vote.

You mentioned faceless people here on the board and I agree 100 percent, I think everybody should have their real name somewhere in a post. To many just screen names for me.

Take care, Kip