THS rules discussion for 2013

Kip,you did a great job with a difficult task! I think we need to not take "ourselves " so seriously! This is supposed to be fun. I'm sure your not waiting for a 1099 for doing your job. Thanks for your effort look forward to meeting you and racing this year.Jim Maguire

Thanks for the kind words and I think you have the right idea about the class.

Peace, Kip

I understand your point and agree in a perfect world that system would work but we do not live in a perfect world. You should understand this as I believe you mentioned that you were a high school football coach once, what did you do when John came to you and said Mike was using drugs? Did you go to Mike and tell him John said he was using drugs? See my point? Sometimes people bring up valid points and others have to act on them, this is why we have the military, police, teachers etc. in our lives. In this case it just turns out to be me ( an idiot who started a race class for cars that really did not fit into the existing TR race classes) so I am the bad guy.

You mention calls and PMs as seeming shady and that makes no sense to me as all the voting was as open as open could be. I just passed along questions that were asked of me. You for one should not think PMs are shady as you were one guy who PMed me about the vote.

You mentioned faceless people here on the board and I agree 100 percent, I think everybody should have their real name somewhere in a post. To many just screen names for me.

Take care, Kip

You are correct, I PM'd you about the VOTE, not a person who I had an issue with or their politics. You are also correct, I was a Varsity football coach for many years. When a situation came up as you stated, players were advised to go to team captains first. If it were a criminal act, such as drugs or theft, it was brought directly to me. I also hold true to the fact that each person has the right to face their accuser. The PM's and phone calls you were mentioning were more about racers who had issues with other racers. Im out, please do not think I am starting trouble. I just know how hard it is to run something like your doing and dont need to be the bad guy. Tell the others to post their concerns and get it off their chest. If they are not willing to post it, then they should have to live with the fact that they did not speak up when given the chance. Just like people who do not vote ,but yell about the results.

You have an awesome class and I hope someday I may race in it. Until I decide to go back to my dual 3 inch exhaust, I will race TAI.

I am not a trouble maker, so please do not take anything that way. I just hate to hear you take a bashing from a member when this is supposed to be fun.

Thank you for considering my request, and voting on it.

Donnie Schanz

I asked the question about jimmag. Not being an ass but wondering if he raced before because he voted.
Sean, I made the comment about the tailpipe because there was a car with no tailpipe
in peer tech that was an issue. I would like to see the guy race again without a problem.
You just assume the world is against you for some reason. I personally don't have a problem with you like you think.
As far as anything that got voted down.
I hate to see anybody not fit in. It is a slap in the face to let something in that another racer has
been told no on and conformed to the rules.
Kip is doing this for free and we appriciate it!!!!
All just my opinion.

Ronnie

so if all the questions were asked about jimmag, how come my name came about ? Who was the one worried that i had moved on? I'm not asking to cause trouble i just simply want to know.

Also to make it known i was @ the TB.com event as a THS car along with john S but we were the only 2 there so we raced TAI,tsr, and i also ran Xtsm i dunno about john.

When will 2013 rules become final and posted?? Im waiting to link it to the turbobuicknats website with payout info

guys,nice to see someone thinking about racing .I've been in the house for three days(live in Ct) ,wondering if Jegs has a plow attachment for my GN . Lots of work to do on my car but it's at my office in Waterbury and the great city did not plow the hill were on until this morning .Dreaming of hot weather and worrying about setting up fans to cool motor and trans,couple of months.Jim Maguire

so if all the questions were asked about jimmag, how come my name came about ? Who was the one worried that i had moved on? I'm not asking to cause trouble i just simply want to know.

Also to make it known i was @ the TB.com event as a THS car along with john S but we were the only 2 there so we raced TAI,tsr, and i also ran Xtsm i dunno about john.

..... hmmm, it wasn't me!!! Patrick I hope you realize I was just kidding with you about not running THS.... I mean I guess I could have run THS anyway..but that is not much fun... and isn't that why we race? I for one will not be quitting my day job to run the Buick circuit in 2013... don't think it will cover the bills!!

Kip, thanks for doing the often thankless job of running this class!

snyderjw1, John Snyder

..... hmmm, it wasn't me!!! Patrick I hope you realize I was just kidding with you about not running THS.... I mean I guess I could have run THS anyway..but that is not much fun... and isn't that why we race? I for one will not be quitting my day job to run the Buick circuit in 2013... don't think it will cover the bills!!

Kip, thanks for doing the often thankless job of running this class!

snyderjw1, John Snyder

John

I never said you had quit running THS., Nor do i ever remember you saying anything about quiting THS in a joking manner or in a serious manner.

The reason for the comments was because someone had made a phone call, private message or hell a smoke signal about me voting for the current rules as i had not run THS in BG. This worried someone that has not made their self known.

I simply stated that i was @ the TB.com event as a THS car along with you, but we didn't run THS due to it was only us.

anyhow see ya in May !

I can not believe to read this same old BS. Kip.... just because someone races and other class doesnt remove them from this class. And these people that you bring up that "felt" that he moved away from the class should have been handled by you without posting... he fit the rules and raced therefore he has a vote... but you came on here and posted the same old crap about the "supposed" people in the background suggesting this or that..... DRAMA again pushing a racer to not want to race with this class anymore.....
ths rules 2013.jpg

John

I never said you had quit running THS., Nor do i ever remember you saying anything about quiting THS in a joking manner or in a serious manner.

I didn't think you had said either.... I'm sorry, my head hurts, back in my hole!! :)

Snyder we are all excited for an exciting video or cartoon but it appears that's just a picture?
Man that's a tease!

I made popcorn and got a coke before I clicked it. Now I will have to just call that stuff lunch.

The reason for the comments was because someone had made a phone call, private message or hell a smoke signal about me voting for the current rules as i had not run THS in BG.

!

I have figured that my computer has been hacked and my phone lines have been tapped for sometime now so smoke signals are the best way to get a hold of me.

posted on BPG Racing Rules Section...hope to see a full class for some big payouts...