My boy did the unthinkable last night

HEy thats OK, tell him he did what 99.9% of other kids (including mine) wish they could do.

We are still proud of him;)
Thanks Ty!! We got rained out today, so he had 1/2 the day to collect his thoughts and work out his issues. He seems to be his old self again when I left the track tonight. Everything is rescheduled for tomorrow. I cant wait till this is over.

Ain't that the truth. Still a big congrats to your boy for making it.
Thanks!! Lots of Canadians here. Guess they had a heck of a party last night,lol. I'll be posting some pictures of the pigs they have every where later tonight. Great sense of humor I tell you!!!

How old was he when you started him racing? I want to get my boys into racing.
He was 8 when he started, track and IHRA rule, he's 10 now. You do not need high dollar motors for the cars, so don't let that scare you away. My sons motor is off a pressure washer that someone was throwing away. We just rebuilt it with better parts. It has restrictors on it right now to slow it down. Last week he put cars on the trailers that had 5 to 6k into the motors. Gotta love bracket racing!! If you have any questions please feel free to ask. We had a bunch and didn't know where to start.