Thinking of doing a cool car show #2.

David Romero Pico Rivera

also have the wife trying to work the boss for a few door prizes, she works for JADA toys,

they do the big time muscle and, Dub city line of die-cast cars,

I'll be there, minus my GN. It's still back East, but I'll be in attendance with my slow Cadillac. ;) I may have missed it, but what time does it actually start?

What time does this gig begin and end?
See post #95 on page #5.
It's going to start happening 10-11:00ish. Lunch promptly at noonish. People are scheduled to get board around 2-4:00PM ish.

Mike B.

See post #95 on page #5.
It's going to start happening 10-11:00ish. Lunch promptly at noonish. People are scheduled to get board around 2-4:00PM ish.

Mike B.

Got to head back around 2-4:00PM ish......

Need Help!

The plaques for the show are almost done. One of them will read (Best "I drove over my crankshaft" award). This very prestigious award will be given to the individual who shows the most merit in the art of pushing an engine (or car) past it's safe limit. This carnage must have taken place since last years Cool Car Show. Person must be present at show to receive award. We need people to submit a list of candidates. Pictures would be nice. If possible.

Two that come to mind are.

#1 Meanchicken / Lakeforest/ broken crank and mains. bent rods, trashed pistons, chicken feathers everywhere.
#2 Scott/ AZ./ Car flips on the big end of the track. A total loss. Scott has long stay in hospital. (not sure if he's coming to the show).
#3?

Mike,

As much as I like Scott and think he deserves an award I don't think he's in the running because although he totalled his car I believe the engine is still intact. Mean Chicken gets my vote. :D

Neal

Mike,

As much as I like Scott and think he deserves an award I don't think he's in the running because although he totalled his car I believe the engine is still intact. Mean Chicken gets my vote. :D

Neal
What if Scott loaned his engine to Tim for a week?:eek:

I'll bust his crank...wait:eek: ....that's not what I meant.....well...it's what I meant...but its not....
gaaaaaagagaggagaaaaaghhggghg....DON'T JUDGE ME!!!o_O
I'll bust his rotating assembly....there...that clears it up.:cool:

Yeah, I'll definitely make it. BTW, this is Rick Seitz from Power TV/Power Automedia. I'll see about covering the event for Street Legal TV if there's enough to base an article on. I won't be bringing the Buick, but I'll bring my camera. ;)

Yeah, I'll definitely make it. BTW, this is Rick Seitz from Power TV/Power Automedia. I'll see about covering the event for Street Legal TV if there's enough to base an article on. I won't be bringing the Buick, but I'll bring my camera. ;)

NICE!!!!
Welcome to So Cali, Rick!

...I'm also going to have to make it a point to swing by Lou's for the first time one of these days.. ;)

This is cool!