Thinking of doing a cool car show #2.

SPOOLFOOL2

Fiberglass bumper filler dude. (949) 433-1257
Staff member
I guess that some people enjoyed the last one we did, because everyone's been bugging the crap out of me to do another. Yesterday, I went over and talked to John (Owner of J-S Gear, where we had the show) about doing it again. He was all for it, but needed at least four weeks to prepare the shop and sweep out all the old beer cans. After looking at his calendar, he said (in an Aussie accent) " Reckin' Sat June 30th 'll do". Note: The following weekend after that is 4th of July weekend.

Here's the link to last year's show. http://turbobuick.com/forums/threads/thinking-of-doing-a-cool-car-show.342612/
We had about 35 cars and 60 people total.

After talking to many of the heavy hitters that made last years show great, they all said that they could make it June 30th. Ralph said that he would hook us up on the same killer tacos as last year too.

Last years show was sort of a grassroots deal, that grew into what it became. So! If we do this thing, and accupy J and S Gear in Huntington Beach, what does everyone want? What would be fun to do?

I'm open to ideas. I've got at least one cool new thing that I'll be showing off for the first time at this show. Can't talk about it yet though, but I will say that it should be very popular...;)

Ideas?

Mike Barnard

.................. because everyone's been bugging the crap out of me to do another...................
Mike Barnard

I was not bugging the crap out of you, only bugging you.
I think that by now, everybody knows what a pest I am.
Looking forward to the show, Mike, and if there is anything
that I can do to help, please let me know. It's about time that
you come out of the closet with your new invention.

I was not bugging the crap out of you, only bugging you.
I think that by now, everybody knows what a pest I am.
Looking forward to the show, Mike, and if there is anything
that I can do to help, please let me know.It's about time that
you come out of the closet with your new invention.
Yeah Gary, how much longer will the Buick community be deprived of what Spoolfool is holding back from us. The part he has to offer needs to be unveiled & put into service quickly. I have customers begging for it right now. I think there needs to be a senate investigation into his selfish conduct.

Yeah Gary, how much longer will the Buick community be deprived of what Spoolfool is holding back from us. The part he has to offer needs to be unveiled & put into service quickly. I have customers begging for it right now. I think there needs to be a senate investigation into his selfish conduct.
Mike would like for his timing to be spot on.

No one called me. I guess I'm not a heavy hitter, just a has been I suppose. It makes me a sad panda. :(

Neal

No one called me. I guess I'm not a heavy hitter, just a has been I suppose. It makes me a sad panda. :(

Neal

Sad panda? But why? Didn't you know? You've been "Upgraded" form last year. This year we're going to let you park in the "Big Kids" parking lot, with the rest of the Happy Hippos.;)

Hope to see you there.

Mike B.

Mike,

It sounds like fun. I'll be there. Thanks for letting me park with the "Big Kids" and the heavy hitters. ;)

Neal

Wow Mike, if you are going to have celebrities like Gary, Neal and even "Big Lou" there, that just might be worth a road trip! :)

It would be a good excuse to leave the 110 deg heat for the weekend?

Sounds like fun and close enough I know my car can make it without breaking o_O

Wow Mike, if you are going to have celebrities like Gary, Neal and even "Big Lou" there, that just might be worth a road trip! :)

It would be a good excuse to leave the 110 deg heat for the weekend?

Maybe we could caravan out there, Nick.

I'd like to go.......

Nick Micale & TurboTGuy:
I am sure that Mike would love to see you guys there.
Looking forward to seeing you guys there.
Mike's out of town until Sunday PM.

I'd like to make it too if they have room for a half breed?

I am sure that Mike would love to have you there and see your Tin Indian & half breed poncho.
Is that a Hogan Fabrication intake on that beast?

Mike Should be back Sunday PM.

Sounds cool mike !!!, I can have joe the taco guy come out and make them yummy tacos....I will be there with a few friends..

Almost sounds like a caravan coming from Phoenix. I am sure that Mike would love to see you there also, Krom.