Thinking of doing a cool car show #2.

Welcome, Rick, & Congratulations on your move to the left coast, Republik of Kalifornication. Hope that you enjoy Mike's show/gathering.

...I'm also going to have to make it a point to swing by Lou's for the first time one of these days.. ;)

Just give him a call to let him know you're coming....he gets a little squirely sometimes, bolts from the shop, and takes his Z06 out for some street racing action.:D

Who was the company that had bumpers on the table when we were there? Were they fronts? I need the whole front since some (deleted) in a truck decided to move my parked car a foot while backing up :(

This thread / post has been modified from its original version. It has been formatted to fit your screen, to run in the time allotted and edited for content.

Who was the company that had bumpers on the table when we were there? Were they fronts? I need the whole front since some @sshole in a truck decided to move my parked car a foot while backing up :(

:)
SFP_OvalDecal_proof2.jpg

Mike Barnard

Got filled in on the other thread... Just shoot me an e-mail at madelisle@yahoo.com (not through here, goes to another e-mail). Worst case I can just list your product for sell on my site for the insurance company...