Think twice about going for the skinny look with Billet Specialties

wheel problem

How is it we spend thousands for $hitbox wheels and they fall apart sitting in a garage but everytime you turn on the worlds most deadly police chases some doped up crack head is running from the cops doing 120 mph in a stolen car with cheap cast alluminum wheels? Much less jumping curbs, running over stuff, etc. Should have told them it was a v6 so it was not fast enough to do a wheel stand then they would have believed you :p Good luck with the wheels in the future.

Damn Taylor that sucks dude. I wonder which one of our cars will bee 100% first, just had to order a new trans for mine, seems like it's just one thing after another LOL...Hang in there brother, it will all come together sooner or later.

Street car at BPG at nationaltrail last summer.

Attachments

• 2008 BPG small.jpg
    2008 BPG small.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 218
Oh no they were not damaged before hand. Need pics? Ive got them from every angle. Even the company said there was nothing. Maybe I got a bad batch who know Keep running them and so will I. They replaced mine with no problem and I got it in and on last Saturday. Im done forking out anymore money on wheels. But anyway its holding right now, I just checked:rolleyes:

SlickTR
I know man its a race. If its not one thing its another. Thought I had it last night made a clean pass and the next one showed knock gauge in the red. I parked it and today I found a vac hose blown off. So I "think" its good at the moment, we will see. So where/who did you end up getting your trans from?

Ihave a set of BS wheels, they look friggin awesome. I truly hope there is not a design flaw. I plan on running at high speeds.

Please keep us informed, I would to see pics of the wheels installed on the car.

Thanks

Oh no they were not damaged before hand. Need pics? Ive got them from every angle. Even the company said there was nothing. Maybe I got a bad batch who know Keep running them and so will I. They replaced mine with no problem and I got it in and on last Saturday. Im done forking out anymore money on wheels. But anyway its holding right now, I just checked:rolleyes:

SlickTR
I know man its a race. If its not one thing its another. Thought I had it last night made a clean pass and the next one showed knock gauge in the red. I parked it and today I found a vac hose blown off. So I "think" its good at the moment, we will see. So where/who did you end up getting your trans from?

I ended up going with an Extreme Automatics stage 2 unit. Once I have that in its the alternator next, then I'll get back to all the nickle and dime stuff that needs to be taken care of...until something else breaks lol.