These cars are like CRACK!

LOL......You got a good start on a collection that could grow to the size of RC's...
You are lucky...most of us dont have the money to get one of these cars done !!

Bryan

What are you talking about.......you've spent enough to have a collection.

In 2007...I had a totally untouched 14,000 mile car that was just going to get some wheels and a new exhaust. What a complete lie that turned out to be. I'm into my stroker build and other mods over 40k!!! And I'm still going!!!

Similar feeling here, I told wife "this car needs nothing". What a can of worms that turned out to be.

IS'NT A BOOST CONTROLLER COMPANY FUNDING YOUR PROJECT ? :p KEVIN GOT THAT MOTOR FOR FIVE HUNDRED THAT YOU PASSED ON . I'M JUST WAY TOO NICE . :eek::D
Turbonetics was kind enough to offer a refund of their billet boost controller to help the funding......That helped quite a lot !!

Bryan

Turbonetics was kind enough to offer a refund of their billet boost controller to help the funding......That helped quite a lot !!

Bryan
AFTER WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU .. I KINDA CRINGE WHEN I SEE THEIR LOGO . HOPE ALL IS WELL .

AFTER WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU .. I KINDA CRINGE WHEN I SEE THEIR LOGO . HOPE ALL IS WELL .
I declined their refund offer.....the controller is embedded in the drywall of my garage as a reminder.
I got the car painted over the winter, I havent even driven the since last May other that the drive to the paint shop. Time to get things going again.

Bryan

LONNIE SAID MY MOTOR WAS AMAZING .. HE COULD NOT BREAK IT . TRYING TOO . SO I THINK IM GOOD . THE VIRUS DID NOT SPREAD .:D AND DUSTY BUILT ME A TQC THAT WILL NOT MELT THIS TIME .

That is why it took him so long to do my motor !!!!!! It is all your fault !!!!!!!:D

Bryan
YES IT IS .. I LURED HIM AND TOM ROBINSON UP HERE WITH FANCY GIFT'S .:D I THINK YOU CALLED WHILE HE WAS HERE & HE TOLD YOU HE WAS WORKING HARD ON YOUR MOTOR .;)

YES IT IS .. I LURED HIM AND TOM ROBINSON UP HERE WITH FANCY GIFT'S .:D I THINK YOU CALLED WHILE HE WAS HERE & HE TOLD YOU HE WAS WORKING HARD ON YOUR MOTOR .;)
Yeah, I know that was a lie...I heard from several people that he rushed my motor at the 11th hour...then had the balls to charge me way more than we agreed too. I just hope it stays together.
They dont call him Last Minute Lonnie for nothing

Bryan

Yeah, I know that was a lie...I heard from several people that he rushed my motor at the 11th hour...then had the balls to charge me way more than we agreed too. I just hope it stays together.
They dont call him Last Minute Lonnie for nothing

Bryan
11TH HOUR 12TH HOUR . DONE IS DONE . I TRIED LIKE HELL TO GET YOU TO TAKE MY MOTOR .ONLY RUN ONCE FOR 80000 MILES :D

Phoneguy said:
We are expecting 5"-7" of snow tonight...I feel you

Bryan

We're set for 3"-5" today/tonight. In a way I'm glad, this was suppose to be the first weekend the track was open for test/tune. I thought I would be ready, but still a ways off.

These CARS are worse then CRACK!!!!

IT NEVER ENDS!!!!!

I do love'm ANYWAY!!!!

JD