These cars are like CRACK!

Michael30815

So, ive only had my 87 turbo regal since April of 2011. My first thought when i got the car was, Finally I got my dream car. The car was in moderate shape, just needed a paint job and basic needs. ( scanmaster, gauges and fuel injectors. I said to myself, I only want to get it running right with no upgrades. Here it is August 2012, and i have a mid to high 11 second car. It seems like i just want to keep adding stuff. DID ANYONE ELSE FEEL THIS WAY when they first got their car?

Yeah i keep telling my wife, ( this is the last thing i need for my car babe). Guess i may need to ship the heads and intake to my friends house.

My wife prefers I spend money on the Buick instead of spending it on booze and other women... at least I think so. Though she does call the GN "my mistress".

Jonasterg said:
My wife prefers I spend money on the Buick instead of spending it on booze and other women... at least I think so. Though she does call the GN "my mistress".

Funny

My wife says, "It's never done" quite a few times per year. I'm starting my new motor right now to handle the next turbo to get me out of the mid-11s. I feel ya bro.

Mine is an 86 money pit. Could have bought one of them new muscle cars with the amount spent. o_O

Wow if one buick is like having a drug problem, lol then I have a real big problem & need help bad!!!!
Lol I keep telling my wife no more I'm gonna stop but I always end up telling her jus this one last time I promise lmaooo
Guess I'm hooked turbo junk!!!!!!

Attachments

• image-2876973627.jpg
    image-2876973627.jpg
    439.7 KB · Views: 151
  • image-4153137445.jpg
    image-4153137445.jpg
    434.1 KB · Views: 136
Wow if one buick is like having a drug problem, lol then I have a real big problem & need help bad!!!!
Lol I keep telling my wife no more I'm gonna stop but I always end up telling her jus this one last time I promise lmaooo
Guess I'm hooked turbo junk!!!!!!
the mustang looks out of place ..

Yeah It does I don't know what I was thinking!!!
I woke up one day with a bad hang over & a title in my hand & it sitting on my trailer!!;)

Attachments

• image-2165158984.jpg
    image-2165158984.jpg
    406.8 KB · Views: 119
Men I'm sorry I jus relapsed again add two more my wife is gonna kill me :(
Another 87 Gn & a Tta man I'm dead!!!;)

Attachments

• image-3958685450.jpg
    image-3958685450.jpg
    390.5 KB · Views: 102
She won't notice the 87 Gn Their all blk so I'm good there it's the Tta it stand out!!! ;)

Men I'm sorry I jus relapsed again add two more my wife is gonna kill me :(
Another 87 Gn & a Tta man I'm dead!!!;)
LOL......You got a good start on a collection that could grow to the size of RC's...
You are lucky...most of us dont have the money to get one of these cars done !!

Bryan