The Winner of the 2007 Toys 4 Tots Charity Drive Is!

I am telling you one thing for sure. I had BETTER SEE THIS PLASTERED ALL OVER NEXT ISSUE OF GM HIGH TECH... Someone better be writing a very nice write-up to submit to GM High Tech soon!!! This is a HUGE deal for Toys for Tots and I think we should all be proud!!!!

Brian... Thanks so much for the contest, the donations and everything you do for our turbo community!!!!!

John:D

Congrats turboG!

Once again, thanks TB.com, all of the participating vendors, and everyone who had a hand in building the car and putting on this great giveaway/donation.

congrats turboG!!! i saw the car in person a couple days ago and:eek: it is one sweet ride! take a camera with u and film a victory burnout;)

well i guess since my car is gone now i'll just have to win the mega millions tonight!!!

lucky bastard.Seeing your not going to have room for another car .I would be glad to take one of those cars off you hands.:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: congrats

Congrats turboG....and great job for everyone and merry christmas to all and good the kids! Although turboG got the nicest toy...

What a Christmas present!

Man thats really awsome, Good for you turboG!!!!!! WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!

The winner

Congrats Glenn I'll Pm you my cell # give me a call in the morning. I missed the drawing tonight finishing up Julio's alky install. I saw what time it was & said time to drink a beer & see the winner. Don't worry I'm not touching your car after I have a beer in me :D

The real winners are the kids & the tight nit communitty coming together in short time. I had my doubts but we came through & raised $12K :eek: for TFT. Next year we will raise more.

Don't worry to those of you who didn't win. Shane & I already discussed about next years car. It will start in August!!! :smile:

All I can say is thanks for everything contributed & make us once again going fast with class!!!
Glenn Your chariot awaits :cool:

Congrats Glenn I'll Pm you my cell # give me a call in the morning. I missed the drawing tonight finishing up Julio's alky install. I saw what time it was & said time to drink a beer & see the winner. Don't worry I'm not touching your car after I have a beer in me :D

The real winners are the kids & the tight nit communitty coming together in short time. I had my doubts but we came through & raised $12K :eek: for TFT. Next year we will raise more.

Don't worry to those of you who didn't win. Shane & I already discussed about next years car. It will start in August!!! :smile:

All I can say is thanks for everything contributed & make us once again going fast with class!!!
Glenn Your chariot awaits :cool:

You're a top notch guy Brian, I may have to send you some West Virginia Mead, change it up a little from Corona's.:cool:

Super!!! I'm finally calming down enough to type now.;) Yeah, shoot me your number...please!! I'll call you in the a.m....possibly 1 or 2 am because I prolly won't get any sleep. j/k talk to you soon...

Thats what I'm talkin about !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This will be one of the most memorable quotes of TB.com in 07.
Congrats Glenn
Glenn I expect a new banner with the TFT car made by you ;)

No question about it Buick people are CLASSY! This was a fun contest and a productive one for the kids. Just a great deal all the way around.

Now lets see some final shots of the car doing a massive burnout! :biggrin:

Congrats TurboG!!

Thanks to all the vendors for the hard work you put in.

Ken Moser

Are we going to see a big write up with Shane , Brian and Glenn in GM High Tech presenting the check and the car?

Later AJ