The Winner of the 2007 Toys 4 Tots Charity Drive Is!

Bummer about the Class Action Lawsuit placed on Brian and Shane about this, who knows when you will get the car now. :eek:

UH OH I didnt see the im busting balls faces in his post could it be for real???

First I have heard of it too.... Anybody want to clue me in?

Yeah, he went down to FL to work on a customers car. Was supposed to be back yesterday but got sick and spent 9 hrs in the hospital last night. He is not feeling good at all but said to tell everyone he will be back sometime Friday barring no more problems!

His staff is doing the best can. I don't know to many details only, I didn't talk to him long as he didn't feel to good....

Bad news guys, my attorney , I mean their attorney, said my case wasn't very solid, the case has been dropped, LOL.

**Remind me to lay it on a little thicker in the future, sorry. :p

car

Hey G did you get the car yet??? whats going on man i wanna see pics, I'd be goin crazy to get my car if it were me. I KNOW you're not holding out on the pics are ya??? Guess i'm a lil imaptient LOL.

There's a thread that's not a sticky in which he advised that he does not have the car yet. Apparently Brian @ Gbodyparts encountered some health issues. Get well bro!!!

I think this campaign was pretty successful.... What if we got some other boards involved in something like this? I'm also on the Performanceyears.com site which is the go to forum for classic GTO's and Firebirds, it'd be pretty cool to have a contest to see who can raise the most for their car. Maybe a ls1 forum, Mopar, Pontiac, ect.... contest

Oh didn't see that I was wondering what was taking so long. Hope Brians ok. Gotta be hard to sit back and know u own that badass machine but ya cant have it just yet. LOL Like lookin at a HOT chick that ya cant have just yet.