The new look for Brutus.......

That site is great . I also like to check the specs on the tire manufacturers site also cuz the actual size differs brand to brand. Plus the usually give rim width guide and mounted width on suggested width rim. What size wheel is on the front again? And for Pittsburg kid. The first 3 numbers on a metric tire is the section width from the widest point of the outer sidewall to the widest point of the inner sidewall. The next 2 numbers the aspect ratio are measured from rim to tread giving the sidewall height but the number 30 , 35, 40, 45. Ect are a the percentage of the first number (section width)

Picked up my rims with my new replacements. I am very pleased now with more side wall on these tires. It has a better stance. It's raining and shitty outside. I will get some clear pics this weekend.

That site is great . I also like to check the specs on the tire manufacturers site also cuz the actual size differs brand to brand. Plus the usually give rim width guide and mounted width on suggested width rim. What size wheel is on the front again? And for Pittsburg kid. The first 3 numbers on a metric tire is the section width from the widest point of the outer sidewall to the widest point of the inner sidewall. The next 2 numbers the aspect ratio are measured from rim to tread giving the sidewall height but the number 30 , 35, 40, 45. Ect are a the percentage of the first number (section width)

Didn't realize the sidewall number was a percentage of the width. Always just thought a 50 had a taller sidewall than a 40 regardless of width, but you did spell Pittsburgh wrong so we'll call it even. Lol. Thanks for the knowledge.

Lol. I blame my phone for the misspelling ! And I didn't mean to sound like a dick either. Sorry if I did .

I had a chance to pull the cover off wipe her down to take some pics. The new meats made a BIG difference. Now I need to put the coil overs on and drop the ass end down about 2".

Thanks guys. These pics really don't do the car any justice. I can't get a good shot in the garage. Doing some work under the hood so i can't pull the car out and take some proper shots to show some good angles. Hopefully by next weekend I will have it buttoned back up again, then I can take some good shots.

Ok Mike...that's enough...
I'm looking at your car and then I go look at my "pile of parts" that is supposed to be a car...and I gettin' jealous!!!
Brutus is just "Brutal"!!! God bless the Tuners and Stangs in your area.

I finally buttoned up under the hood and fired the car up for the first time this year. Then pulled her out for some detailing and a nice long cruise. The new rim/tire drives so nice and smooth. It's funny, driving it feels like the first time all over again. Here are some updated pics. Hopefully when time and money spares I will get the rear Afco coil overs for the rear and drop it a 1.5 to 2". Then it will sit perfectly for my likens.

Nice. And I absolutely agree when u get the coilovers drop it down right over the tires and it will be perfect! But very nice!

Thumbs up Mike. The white car/ white rims is killer.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

ttypewhite,

This car definitely looks awesome. I went through the thread but couldn't find the specs for the front wheel. Can you share the width and backspace?

what suspension do you have right now on it?

Currently I have Lakewood drag shocks front and back on factory springs. It will be changed to double adjustable BNC Afco coil overs, front and rear.

ttypewhite,
Currently I have Lakewood drag shocks front and back on factory springs. It will be changed to double adjustable BNC Afco coil overs, front and rear.

This car definitely looks awesome. I went through the thread but couldn't find the specs for the front wheel. Can you share the width and backspace?

The fronts are 18"x8.5" with 4.4"BS fitted with 245/45/18 Kumo's, and the rears are 18"x9.5" with 4.7" BS fitted with 325/40/18 M&H drag radial.

Looks great Mike...!

Claude. ;)

Thanks Claude.

Guys, what's your take on these GNX flares? Of course they would be painted the same colour as the car, and the ass end still needs to be lowered enough to make the car sit level.