Terry Houston!!!!!

RUQWKNF27

Does anyone know his website i.d. Also my friend says he use to make a 3" single exhaust like the ATR single shot. Does anyone if he still makes this or any other exhaust?? But if anyone knows the the website , this will answer all my questions... thanks Guys

He doesn't have a website and as far as I know he no longer makes the exhaust system.......

Originally posted by d0n_3d
as far as i know that guy is in jail!:eek:

Yeah but that has nothing to do with his company cause it is still in business..... I really don't understand why people have to drag his personal life into any talk about his products:confused:

as far as I am concernd his downpipe sets the standards for grand nationals. I never knew about the whole personal life thing. someone care to fill me in???? I am curious now. I say his personal life has nothing to do with his products.

just like art carr had nothing to do with his products?(and i like the looks of the THDP very well...a beautifull product)

-jeff

WHAT!!!!

Oh well so much for that trying to find out about his headers. I have his D.P. So far the best of the best. All my friends have it too. Never any problems.. I thought this guy had a G.N. that ran low tens. Guess he still does, but never heard of the jail story before.

Two Lane, Your right . I switch over to a external gate and, I love it. Zero problems and excellent boost control.