STOLEN: 1987 Grand National heavily modded exterior... Los Angeles, CA area

6LE Designs

Sometime between 5pm yesterday and 11am today my Grand National got taken from the front of my building. POSSIBLY (via social media) spotted on the 170 north headed to the 5 north last night around 11pm.

It was taken from Valley Village (near North Hollywood and Studio City) on Burbank Blvd near Cold Water... Please keep your eye out for it, any parts body wise (you'll see in the pics, it would be easy to spot) or motor parts (it's an LS swap but the cold side is powdercoated grey, the hotside wrapped in black FG, the intake powder coated black and the motor/heads/accessories all painted satin black)...

10436259_10152217956711775_4594434347458835361_n.jpg

IMG_20140522_181547.jpg

Tail lights are black now...

10646651_10152422731846775_6560659689478310791_n.jpg

1536664_10152422730471775_7068687729977376105_n.jpg

mother humpers is what they r. all that time and money for them sister licking bastards taking your passion and driving it away with there bleeding asshole cause his farther ripped him with his dog dongle .anyway sorry that happened to ya .and sorry about the profanity it just brings back bad feelings.

No cameras. In front of the building because it has been broken into twice in the garage (with cameras that saw nothing). If you guys see the rims for sale somewhere I think they are one of the deadest give aways. Not a lot of CCWs this style to begin with let alone PC gloss black...

Damn ... That sucks ! Know how you feel !!! Mine was taken on my sister-in-laws birthday 15 years ago !! Remember it every year !!!

BBCTURBO11

Fully insured but not agreed upon value :( Tried Haggerty's etc... but at the time just had the Harley as a DD and they wouldn't count it so wouldn't offer me a policy... I'll be LUCKY to get $15k out of Progressive even though I have receipts for over $20k...

This really sucks.That is a bad ass car. I posted this to my friends on Facebook. I have a few spread over Cali and surrounding states. I hope they find it

Well, I can't speak highly enough about progressive... They "settled" at just shy of $32k. Pretty awesome. Going to pay off some CC's and start looking. I may be out of GNs for a bit though... need something easier to put a child seat in, just found out the wife is pregnant :). Probably going to get a 4dr Silverado then see what I can afford GN wise...

Well, I can't speak highly enough about progressive... They "settled" at just shy of $32k. Pretty awesome. Going to pay off some CC's and start looking. I may be out of GNs for a bit though... need something easier to put a child seat in, just found out the wife is pregnant :). Probably going to get a 4dr Silverado then see what I can afford GN wise...

Out of this tragedy I'm glad they took care of you. You should thank the thief, got 32 large thats a lot of $$ for a 27 yr old car lol.. Buy a house and a decent daily driver!! And still have $ left over to buy another project Good Luck!

Damn sorry to hear about this, I've been watching your progress and it was looking great. My 86 GN just got stolen from Encino this past week! The Progressive claim agent mentioned that a few GNs have been stolen in the area recently, sorry to hear that yours was one of them. This is crazy, was ever located?