Let's try this again...86 Grand National w/ factory astroroof, $9995

d0n_3d

Boost is good.
1986 Buick Grand National with the rare factory astroroof option. About 128K original miles with a clean title. Car has been repainted by a previous owner. Not a show car, but the paint shines nice. Motor is all original never been touched and runs like a car with 28K miles. Trans was rebuilt by previous owner (not sure by who or when) but shifts nice and no problems.

Brand new alternator, power wire, newer battery, new battery negative cable, 10 mm plug wires, new A/C plugs, newer coilpack and ignition module, newer cam sensor, Kirban chrome valve cover breather kit, Mark Hueffman's new style chrome big mouth cold air kit (new filter and other half of kit still in box not installed, I installed the 3" chrome MAF pipe), PTE front mount intercooler with custom black powdercoated pipes, new reproduction 87 grille (have original 86 grille too that was painted over black), new front air dams, nice looking original chrome wheels with brand new BFG Radial T/A tires size 235/65/15, fully loaded car (see RPO sticker picture), all accessories work (even the power antenna!), GNX dash (all VDO gauges, see pic) still have original dash too, moonroof leaks just a hair only on hard rains or washes (seal needs replaced), paint cracks in the usual spots near the top of both opera windows, new lower body bushing kit installed (was missing 4 lower bushings from factory!), factory coil springs are sagging and will probably need new control arm bushings up front, new f-body aluminum radiator with new lower and upper hoses, 160 thermostat, scanmaster 2.1, no shifter handle is installed, cold A/C (been converted over to R-134a)

Asking for $9995. Car is located in Valparaiso, Indiana which is right near the bottom of Lake Michigan. I will only accept cash or bank certified cashier's check and it must clear my account fully before picking car up. Car is titled in my name.

l_f469ace6841047ebb5cb323ac3a48397.jpg

l_7088c4c2fd7b4a0ba9f3f3ab4055d8b6.jpg

l_9fb6e7f7d85b48ea8fff90663687b810.jpg

1314732090_l.jpg

MANY more pics can be found at the following links:

Google

Google

Everything is bone stock unless otherwise noted. Yes the turbo, injectors, entire fuel system is stock. Even has the stock non-adjustable turbo wastegate actuator. This car has never been ran hard ever so don't let the mileage fool you.

????

wow i love the guages...looks like a very nice car...i wish the boss would let me buy another one thats awsome money for this car...it would look sweet next to my we4..lol good luck someone is gonna get a hellofa car...

Car looks really good bro. Wish I had the fundage as this is a really nice and rare, unmolested '86 GN. I can attest, it's in great shape. I'd love to get some more pics taken of it for ya in the sun.
Whoever gets it will get a whole lot of car for the money.
Bump TTT for ya bro.

Patrick

Thanks Pat. Proof right there from one of the most respected turbo buick guys in the community that I don't BS anyone and my price on this car is legit.

Car is sold pending payment. Will advise when the transaction is complete. Thanks.