STL dyno day1-12-03

quickbrick

the local f-body crew is dynoing at steigemeirs in st. charles. its this sunday(1-12-03). its 60 bucks for 3 pulls w/wideband. let me know if interested.

wish i would have looked here last week Thats okay though my buddy used to date stegmiers daughter he can get me hooked up

Is the F-body group some MOFBA members? Just curious because I have done stuff with some of them through STLCGP with my 96 Bonneville SSEi.

Ken

its through fastlouis.com, some are mofba members i think. i know the weather sux now but if any of you want to cruise some time let me know. i dont really know anyone in the area with a gn
or tr.

Well I don't have a Buick yet but I am searching. I am hoping to have a Turbo Regal before spring. I just sold my Mustang so I could get a TR. I was very impressed with the MOFBA members I had met. They are nice guys. I will look you up when the weather gets nicer.

Ken

Originally posted by quickbrick
its through fastlouis.com, some are mofba members i think. i know the weather sux now but if any of you want to cruise some time let me know. i dont really know anyone in the area with a gn
or tr.
Where at in St.Louis you located. I live here in Granite City Illinois i'm about 15 min from St.Louis. I see you have a limited also. Get a hold of me so we can hook up sometime.

Later
Rob

i live in west st.louis county(ballwin). i work not to far from illinois side though. mines not a limited, but i wish it was. id like to see your car sometime, we have a few racing spots we go here when the weather is nice. id be cool to have another buick there to represent.:D cya
cory
nugget4200@earthink.net

Us Buick boys will be represent when i bring mine out there.
It will run mid to upper 10s when i get the tranny rebuilt and a converter for it. I took it out last year and ran low 12s @123mph and 121mph with 2.2 and 2.3 60ft times leaving with no boost off line. Couldn't build any because i am still running the stock converter with the turbo i have. I need at least 3600 stall. Hope to have everything done SOON!!!!!!!!!

Later
Rob

yours sounds like a real screamer:eek: . ive had mine for about a year. it needs to be tuned in better. best ive done is 13.3@105 with 2.3 60 ft. on cheap street tires. i hope for 12s this summer.

I was a mofba member also when I had my '98 SS, I am also looking for some respectable TR guys in St. Louis or St. Charles to run with. There are a ton of cars in town but I think they are all stockers and I see a lot of women driving them, not that that's a bad thing. I have heard of a few bad a** TRs, but have never really seen them at cruises or on the street. I know a lot of camaro and mustang guys that are always looking to get beat by a Buick.

Originally posted by daviss
I was a mofba member also when I had my '98 SS, I am also looking for some respectable TR guys in St. Louis or St. Charles to run with. There are a ton of cars in town but I think they are all stockers and I see a lot of women driving them, not that that's a bad thing. I have heard of a few bad a** TRs, but have never really seen them at cruises or on the street. I know a lot of camaro and mustang guys that are always looking to get beat by a Buick.
When i get mine all put back together tell all the camaro and mustang boys to come on. Mine should run mid to upper 10s at 128+ this year and mine is a sleeper.

The season is nearly upon us. There are tons of cruises and lots of street action in my area. If anyone is looking to put the boost on some pony cars when the streets get better, let me know. Usually about March 1, I see most of the street brawlers shakin the bugs out

Guess Im gonna have to start checking this forum. My brothers and I are all part of the local GSCA club.
Weather definately sux, cant wait for Gateway to open up. Should have my engine back together in the next week or two.

Originally posted by 6SENSE
Guess Im gonna have to start checking this forum. My brothers and I are all part of the local GSCA club.
Weather definately sux, cant wait for Gateway to open up. Should have my engine back together in the next week or two.
Where at in St.Louis do you live. I know can't wait until gateway international opens but i doubt i'll take the car out there soon. Need a tranny rebuilt and a 3600 stall converter for it. When that is all done you will see mid 10s at 128+ in my car. The times you see below are ran with a stock converter and plus i couldn't build any boost off line because i need at least 3600 stall with a TE45a that i have. What color is your car i might of seen you out there before. I'm not in the club but i hope to meet more buick boys out there this year. It kinda sucks because everytime i went out there i was the only one. We need to show the mustang and camaro boys whos the boss out there.

any of you go to mid-america raceway(MAR) in wentzville? i like it there alot better than gateway. i get more runs in there and i usually dont see any ricers there. also my car grips so much better.imo

Originally posted by quickbrick
any of you go to mid-america raceway(MAR) in wentzville? i like it there alot better than gateway. i get more runs in there and i usually dont see any ricers there. also my car grips so much better.imo
No i have never been Wentzville wouldn't mind going there sometime though.