So.cal.gn's Mid Feb Cruise Anyone Upppp........

Who owns the diesel GN? That thing is wild. I just saw it as it was leaving the pizza place. Anyone know any numbers on that beast (HP, TQ, ET, MPH)? Is it smog exempt:D ?

I believe that belongs to Mr "odd gnx" scroll up and you'll see his post and signature.

Who owns the diesel GN? That thing is wild. I just saw it as it was leaving the pizza place. Anyone know any numbers on that beast (HP, TQ, ET, MPH)? Is it smog exempt:D ?
Thats an early 80's diesel car to begin with therefore exempt.For those that are probably too young to remember but back then GM was trying diesels in many of their car lines.That used a weak Oldsmobile 350 gas engine & converted it for diesel use.The cars were so bad that it gave diesels a bad name for years afterwards. Quite the opposite now with the duromax.

Thanks Ralph!was a nice turn out. But what happened to the topless waitress's you promised.Gary offered to take his off till I threatened to leave. As for that
diesel Buick, I will do him one better & figure out how to run mine on flash light batteries.
Gary offered to take off his what?

that one gn with the super wide tires and HUGEEE lip is crazy. I love it. I just got my new TT chip in and the powerlogger so hopefully my GN will be running faster soon, right now its on DD duty since the S4 is in the shop getting some much needed upgrades so will take a couple weeks

Does anyone have a used 87 grille or complete A/C set up laying around? I want to attempt reinstalling a/c back into my 86 and definatley want an 87 grille. Ive been getting offers around 200 for the 87 grille.

also if anyone is interested I have an Accel DFI gen 6 w/ laptop I will sell for a good local price. I have it up for 500 shipped but will definately give a decent discount to a local or work out a part trade for a/c set up or 87 grille. here is the ad... http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/parts-sale/242358-accel-dfi-gen6-w-laptop-500-shipped.html

that one gn with the super wide tires and HUGEEE lip is crazy. I love it. I just got my new TT chip in and the powerlogger so hopefully my GN will be running faster soon, right now its on DD duty since the S4 is in the shop getting some much needed upgrades so will take a couple weeks

Does anyone have a used 87 grille or complete A/C set up laying around? I want to attempt reinstalling a/c back into my 86 and definatley want an 87 grille. Ive been getting offers around 200 for the 87 grille.

also if anyone is interested I have an Accel DFI gen 6 w/ laptop I will sell for a good local price. I have it up for 500 shipped but will definately give a decent discount to a local or work out a part trade for a/c set up or 87 grille. here is the ad... http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/parts-sale/242358-accel-dfi-gen6-w-laptop-500-shipped.html

Contact ( underboost ) Brent He has a complete working a/c system sitting
at my shop that he recently removed from his car. I wonder if also he may be interested in your DFI ?

Fontana

Is anyone going to Fontana on the 22nd? Lou will have me back on the road by then and I would like to get a few passes in if anyone else is going to be there?

Snow

Is anyone going to Fontana on the 22nd? Lou will have me back on the road by then and I would like to get a few passes in if anyone else is going to be there?

Snow

There is actually quite a few GN's going for that event date, and they better bust a move if going to sign up because its almost full.