So.cal.gn's Mid Feb Cruise Anyone Upppp........

id much rather you see her when I repaint her this spring(atleast hopefully this spring). I know you never did get the razor alky kit to work right but I got it here on the dining room table looking over the b*tch of an install im about to encounter and just ordered a ton more parts last night including a powerlogger to get her tuned semi-correctly(since im going to do it for now haha).

the install was easy i just couldnt get it tuned right, i guess it was just the ecm taking a sh!t, its good to hear that you keeped her i thought you sold her or something. painted or not just take her to the next cruise. i couldnt make it i took my 4yr old to the zoo.

Too bad I was'nt able to make it.I just move and still trying to get things straightened out.
Did anyone take any pics?

Thanks Ralph!was a nice turn out. But what happened to the topless waitress's you promised.Gary offered to take his off till I threatened to leave. As for that
diesel Buick, I will do him one better & figure out how to run mine on flash light batteries.

Thanks Ralph...I had a great time it was nice to meet all of you.

Jesse thank you for the invite bro !

Archy you are an animal :biggrin:

IMG_00021.jpg

IMG_00051.jpg

IMG_00101.jpg

IMG_00121.jpg

IMG_00161.jpg

Always fun, one more for the books, thanx for coming guys. Nice to see the wifes,kidds and friends thanx again. PIX PLEASE.
PIX PLEASE!!!!!

MORE PIX PLEASE THE MORE THE BETTER.

Thanks to mrjohnny62 for setting up this event and Rafael and his family for their great hospitality this turned out to be a great event. I really enjoyed seeing everybody again and all of our cars all lined up. It was especially nice of Mike Barnard, alias SPOOLFOOL2 to prop for my car most of the day. That really takes real sportsmanship to prop for someone else's car when yours is at home. For a while, I was worried that Mike was secretly selling it on the side. Thanks for posting up the pics, too. Great event.

Yeah Ralph! There was a little tension between Archie & me as to who was the bigger A-hole or despised more Him or I but once again I prevailed & won. We also came to terms as to whom was better looking & better educated that I'm afraid was a stalemate & to be decided at the next event. These matters like fine wine take time.

Hi guys,
Once again, it was great to meet all of you guys. This seems like a great bunch of folks and I have to say that you all have killer cars! I was really disappointed that I had to show up on my Harley. I have parts ordered and I will be able to drive my GN to the next meeting (I hope). I am really impressed with level of knowledge you guys have on these cars! And I look forward to meeting you all again.
Thanks for a great day,

Snow

Great day!!!!
Had a good time with ya'll again, and looking forward to the next event.

We were definitely getting some attention on PCH. I had three different people ask about the cars. Twice at stop lights and once when we all stopped for the potty break half way to Rafeals. They wanted to know what we all were driving.

As we cruised through Newport Beach, one rich guys hot wife told me she loved my "yeehaaaa pipes" the best and wanted a set for their Mercedes!
Really.....I wouldn't make something like that up...she actually said, "yeehaaaa pipes" ;) ...sounded so nice I changed my profile name, but some credit also goes to cruzn57

I'll post some of the pix me and my son took later. My son was cracking up when a couple of you guys beat up on that motor cycle and he loved the sound the GN1 Performance HYE BOST car made when the waste gate dumped while coming off the throttle. He thought it "...sounded like a missle."

Thanks to mrjohnny62 for getting us together and to Rafeal and his family for the great pizza and hospitality.:biggrin:

Tim

Thanks Ralph for the great pizza! If was a fun ride and I had a good time. It was nice seeing the guys of the TR community again.

you and your yeeehaaaa pipes!

Great day!!!!
Had a good time with ya'll again, and looking forward to the next event.

We were definitely getting some attention on PCH. I had three different people ask about the cars. Twice at stop lights and once when we all stopped for the potty break half way to Rafeals. They wanted to know what we all were driving.

As we cruised through Newport Beach, one rich guys hot wife told me she loved my "yeehaaaa pipes" the best and wanted a set for their Mercedes!
Really.....I wouldn't make something like that up...she actually said, "yeehaaaa pipes" ;) ...sounded so nice I changed my profile name, but some credit also goes to cruzn57

I'll post some of the pix me and my son took later. My son was cracking up when a couple of you guys beat up on that motor cycle and he loved the sound the GN1 Performance HYE BOST car made when the waste gate dumped while coming off the throttle. He thought it "...sounded like a missle."

Thanks to mrjohnny62 for getting us together and to Rafeal and his family for the great pizza and hospitality.:biggrin:

Tim

did she have big hooters???
That was MY WIFE!!!!!!!!!!:tongue:
who else would call em yehaaaaa pipes???

oh darn now he thinks there cool !!!!!:p

More pix

Attachments

• P2170346.JPG
    P2170346.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 198
  • P2170347.JPG
    P2170347.JPG
    52 KB · Views: 222
  • P2170350.JPG
    P2170350.JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 205
  • P2170352.JPG
    P2170352.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 205
  • P2170367.JPG
    P2170367.JPG
    67.2 KB · Views: 225
...and more....

Attachments

• P2170369.JPG
    P2170369.JPG
    68.9 KB · Views: 208
  • P2170370.JPG
    P2170370.JPG
    72.1 KB · Views: 205
  • P2170371.JPG
    P2170371.JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 206
  • P2170373.JPG
    P2170373.JPG
    53.6 KB · Views: 202
Who owns the diesel GN? That thing is wild. I just saw it as it was leaving the pizza place. Anyone know any numbers on that beast (HP, TQ, ET, MPH)? Is it smog exempt:D ?