So.cal.gn's Mid Feb Cruise Anyone Upppp........

Wife and I would like to know what you guys would like for dessert
1. Ice cream?
2. Cinnomon Twist?

Also if any body has BUICK TOY'S that they want to sell, bring then looking for Blue, Black, Siver Hot wheels or GMP stuff or What ever buick toys you have.

So who's coming Roll call
1. Lou GN
2. Archy T-Type
3. Bob GN
4. Carl GN
5. Beto T-Type
6. Steve T-Type
7. Nordy Racer
8. Kevin
9. Jimmy
10. Jorge "El Tripas"
11. MrJohnny
12. ME and My wife 87 Limited
So roll call and
Ice Cream or Cinnomon Twist??????
Thanx in Advanced
Rafael

Hey whats up Ralph tommorows the big day hope to see everyone come out and join us, I've really been looking forward to it.Oh and if theres anything you need me to bring let me know that way I can pick it up.

I'll be there.

But, not my car:mad: . I was just out on the maiden voyage/ test and tune of my new Lou's, forged, roller, mutton special motor. Got in one good pull, and now my trans is slipping. I don't know how, but I'm sure that it's all Lou's fault, one way or another:biggrin: . See you guys tomorrow.

And Yes, the TV cable was hooked up, and adj properly.

Mike Barnard

But, not my car:mad: . I was just out on the maiden voyage/ test and tune of my new Lou's, forged, roller, mutton special motor. Got in one good pull, and now my trans is slipping. I don't know how, but I'm sure that it's all Lou's fault, one way or another:biggrin: . See you guys tomorrow.

And Yes, the TV cable was hooked up, and adj properly.

Mike Barnard

Time to call Len Freeman. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: I love the trans he built for me.

Last minute ( very last minute) write in. Hope it's not too late. See you guys at Signal Hills.

Bill

Great Time

Thanks to mrjohnny62 for organizing the run from the "Hill" to the "Point". The run was a very impressive sight and I'm sure someone will be posting pictures real soon. And a special thanks to Ralph for hosting and feeding all of us. It was great to see all of you who were able to make it.

What a nice turn out....

What a nice way to end the weekend with a nice cruise in your buick gn.I really had a nice time out there today with all my fellow buick'ers and the day could'nt have been any nicer than today beautiful weather, clear sky and those bad ass rides.It was really good to see everyone come out and join. We even had few newbies that showed up to hang out. Well last but not least I would really like to thank Ralph&Wife again for having us at there place and showing us the hospitality that they did it was greatly appreciated and the food again was very delicious, well I hope everyone enjoyed and I cant wait to do this again in the future with you guys. Mrjohnny62 .........

Great day.

Thanks Ralph. I heard that 18 TBs was the offical count. Saw a few new cars and people that I had never seen. Nice to see that our passion for these cars is still strong, and bringing in new enthusiasts. Cuz I'm really getting tired of some of the crusty old farts around here:biggrin: . Not Gary though. He gave me a ride to and from the pizza place.

Thanks Gary;) .

Hey Nordy no big rush but when you get a chance to rumble through some of your stuff in the garage can you pull out that roll of door molding that we talked about thanks . 323-595- 0541 johnny

And before I forget, Ralph let me know when your ready to get that headliner done that way I can call my boy up and let him know that your coming down..

Hey everyone, I just found this posting today :( I wish I could have gone. im starting to troll the boards more and more. ill be in for the next one. just need to get my new injectors, alky and chip in. still needs to be repainted but that just makes it that much more of a sleeper :)

Hey everyone, I just found this posting today :( I wish I could have gone. im starting to troll the boards more and more. ill be in for the next one. just need to get my new injectors, alky and chip in. still needs to be repainted but that just makes it that much more of a sleeper :)

let me know if you go, i cant wait to see my ex-wife

let me know if you go, i cant wait to see my ex-wife

id much rather you see her when I repaint her this spring(atleast hopefully this spring). I know you never did get the razor alky kit to work right but I got it here on the dining room table looking over the b*tch of an install im about to encounter and just ordered a ton more parts last night including a powerlogger to get her tuned semi-correctly(since im going to do it for now haha).