Slowest GN ET record has been set!

SAD

I was fortunate enough to be there to witness that 20 sec. pass............He later redeemed himself by running a 13.20 @ 107.
Great fun last night!! I wonder if the weather will hold out for tonight (Wendys show)??? And many many thanks to Geoff for his generosity and to Guy for his eyesight!!!
Derek:D :cool:

That's what I get when I just bring the gun and no bullets.:( Now I know how Jackson felt.:p ;):D

Originally posted by BADDGUY6
That's what I get when I just bring the gun and no bullets.:( Now I know how Jackson felt.:p ;):D

Oh really......next time i'll bring the bullets and show you how's its done :)

Hey Jackson,
Never mind the bullets, WHERE'S MY FRIED NOODLES!!!!:D
Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh c'mon ;)

Originally posted by HvyMtlAnime
Hey Jackson,
Never mind the bullets, WHERE'S MY FRIED NOODLES!!!!:D
Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh c'mon ;)

Since you live on that side of the island......WHERE"S MY FRIED NOODLES! :D

Originally posted by TURBOV6
Oh really......next time i'll bring the bullets and show you how's its done :)
Oh...:eek: Looks like we're going to have a shoot out at the HRP corral.;) :D Lay your bets guys.:D

Originally posted by BADDGUY6
Oh...:eek: Looks like we're going to have a shoot out at the HRP corral.;) :D Lay your bets guys.:D

Hmmm, if you let me wrench on your car, I'll put $500 on Jackson! :eek: :p :D

Re: SAD

Originally posted by quicker6
I was fortunate enough to be there to witness that 20 sec. pass............He later redeemed himself by running a 13.20 @ 107.
OK, now I don't feel so bad about my first ever pass 18.87 - smoking the tires about 3/4s of the way down the track with a brand new GN (redeemed the next weekend with a 14.25 on a controlled, softer launch. ;) )

Howzit!!!

Hi Scott,

Welcome to our neck of the woods! It's good to know that we all had to go through growing pains in learning about TRs. ;)

youz guys are smokin crack ........i ran a 29.37 @8 mph at the track with a blown off ic hose

Idaho GN,

Looks like you are holding the ET record so far on the slowest times for a GN! Maybe I can best your record by pushing my GN all the way down a slippery oily track against the wind all BY MY SELF wearing my slippas!!!:D

Hey Gay,
I think on the mainland they call it slip-ons, not slippaz :D ;) :p
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa c'mon :D

20 second ET's, fried noodles, bullets, shower shoes - is there a point to this thread? :p Not that we need one...:D