Silver GTA rims on a GN

85supreme

Does anyone have silver GTAs on their gn? I have a set of gold ones that I'm thinking about painting and although black looks amazing on our cars I think its a little too played out.

Post pictures if you have any.

Thanks Mike

awhile back ,i polished a gta wheel for kicks and put it on my gn .personally i thought it looked great. made the 16" wheel look bigger also. i dont think i have any pics but ill look. it was kind of a pain to polish the spokes so if i do end up doing this again i will paint the webbing(spokes) whatever black and just polish the front side ...

Can u guys confirm.....I'm putting GTA wheels on mine....2 fronts and 2 rears.....u need 1" or 1.5" x 5x4.75 hub centric wheels adapters?

Not looking to grind down any original studs so I need to know what size I need...inch or inch and a half?

I read somewhere that they will fit on the car without anything else, but the rears sit sunken in too far for it to look normal. Not sure if that would work temporarily. Someone correct me if im wrong.

Put the rears on the front with 1.25" adapters. Fronts on the rear fit fine.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Great thanks. Got so many posts about various sizes I didn't know whats what. Im buying 1.25 Hub centric wheel adapters. Ebay style.

Ive heard the hub centric ones are. Not the other stud spacers...they put all the stress on the studs as opposed to the hub where its supposed to be...

Does anyone have silver GTAs on their gn? I have a set of gold ones that I'm thinking about painting and although black looks amazing on our cars I think its a little too played out.

Post pictures if you have any.

Thanks Mike
There were on my t type.

Attachments

• 1377524729952.jpg
    1377524729952.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 294
1fastcobra What size tires are on there. Are those 16x8 or 16x10 in the back. Looks good

Maybe this can help too

Attachments

• 1377584751083.jpg
    1377584751083.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 187
1fastcobra What size tires are on there. Are those 16x8 or 16x10 in the back. Looks good

They were 4 gta fronts 16x8
225/60/16. - 295/50/16.