Sequential LED front signals!!!

Without a doubt I will purchase a front LED marker set when they become available. I do have the rear LED lights and third brake light already.

Will the front marker lights just make use of the 194 socket on the end of the harness? I prefer not cutting the harness. The setup for the third brake light LED board is excellent.

Without a doubt I will purchase a front LED marker set when they become available. I do have the rear LED lights and third brake light already.

Will the front marker lights just make use of the 194 socket on the end of the harness? I prefer not cutting the harness. The setup for the third brake light LED board is excellent.
We haven't gotten to that point yet in the prototyping stage but I would like to have it Plug-n-Play myself but it's ultimetly up to the manufacture, I just give out the suggestions! :)

Scot W.

Absolutely and awesome idea, Scott. Keep us updated. I'm hoping to hear that you're having a sale again on the rear LED light system like you did earlier. I missed that one. The front amber LED idea is just teriffic. I hope they are brighter than the original, as I love to drive with just the front amber parking lights on....really stands out against the black. Man, you just never run out of great ideas! You remind me of Werner Von Braun, who lived just a mile from me in Alexandria, Va. And consider that the ULTIMATE compliment, as you sure deserve it!

Bruce '87 Grand National

any word on the front bumper led's yet?
Guy's they haven't even started on them yet so it may be awhile!!

I mentioned before that when I get an update I will post it, So if you don't See anything from me that means I don't have anything to update!! ;)

Scot W.

Subscribed...

I want every light in my car coverted to LEDs! Thanks for making this happen.

Those who have the taillight kit, is it reversible back to stock?

very interested, I have LED bulbs right now, but this sounds even better..subscribed

Any update on these Scott?
The only update I received from them so far is how the boards will be mounted and that isn't in stone yet either, BUT they are working on them so that is a good sign... :smile:

SW.

Well, Scot, the front senquential LED amber lights, the taillights, the third brake light, and interior LED lights are all such a great combination...

which led me to come up with another idea for you to consider, but I want you to give ME credit for it....ready?

FRONT SENQUENTIAL LED HEADLIGHTS!!!!!!!:eek::D:p

What do you think?

Bruce '87 Grand National

Well, Scot, the front senquential LED amber lights, the taillights, the third brake light, and interior LED lights are all such a great combination...

which led me to come up with another idea for you to consider, but I want you to give ME credit for it....ready?

FRONT SENQUENTIAL LED HEADLIGHTS!!!!!!!:eek::D:p

What do you think?

Bruce '87 Grand National
LOL :biggrin:

I just ordered the tail light kit. Perfect timing since they are on sale. Put me down for a set of fronts when they become available. The best part of GNS stuff ....

"ALL our products are made in the USA" "