Sequential LED front signals!!!

any ETA or idea of price on those fronts? Also any plans for LED corner markers?
No ETA on when they will be done! No idea right now on price either because the prototypes are not finished yet.

And the corner marker lights can easily have a LED bulb installed from your local auto parts store to make it look uniform in front. Not cost effective at all to build a board for one bulb.

Scot W.

Havent seen an update in awhile but add me to the list of interested people if this is still being made

I have the matching rears already from you!

NO! NO!! NO!!! I wanna be first, I wanna be first!!!!!:tongue::tongue:

Well, had to get the first grade whinning out of the way so,

put me on the list, Scot, as this is just a teriffic idea....once again you come through with a great idea, and I know you'll see it through.

You da man, Scot, you da man!!! Lord knows what you'll come up with next, but I KNOW it'll be great! Thanks. Best to you and your family!

Bruce '87 Grand National

UPDATE! They have completed the design of the boards and are now working on the prototypes as we speak.. It's not much but it's progress!

SW.

When these lights are finished and ready to ship I will notify everyone on the list via PM. Price is still yet to be determined until the prototype stage is finished but as soon as it is I will post it here for everyone..

Another list update:

1) Royal T LTD
2) Gulls GN
3) DJ Red Barron
4) KH 440
5) Cutluse 231
6) T-Charged
7) 2toneWE4
8) 86WH1Turbo
9) TheBozz89
10) Boston GN
11) wb's 87
12) Quicky one
13) IMCA67
14) Buickman2006
15) 49 blues (2 sets)
16) jpratt
17) uneek1976
18) Buickbert
19) The Wrath
20) Kent Buckles
21) jgme
22) Adam Connell
23) dsapper
24) Bruce Urie
25) Legacy GN

I hope I still have the GN when these lights are ready!! The wife is pushing to sell the GN since I bought the Challenger:mad::mad::mad:!!

Another list update:

1) Royal T LTD
2) Gulls GN
3) DJ Red Barron
4) KH 440
5) Cutluse 231
6) T-Charged
7) 2toneWE4
8) 86WH1Turbo
9) TheBozz89
10) Boston GN
11) wb's 87
12) Quicky one
13) IMCA67
14) Buickman2006
15) 49 blues (2 sets)
16) jpratt
17) uneek1976
18) Buickbert
19) The Wrath
20) Kent Buckles
21) jgme
22) Adam Connell
23) dsapper
24) Bruce Urie
25) Legacy GN
26) Larry33kc

Another Update!

I just received an e-mail from the manufacture in regards to the front LED lights and wanted to share it with everyone so we are all informed as to the progress.

"Scot,

I have been concentrating on getting some of our prototype boards moving this week. I will get photos to you as soon as we get a good working prototype together.
Also all of our front lights are white PCB's with amber LEDs.

-Ben"

The reason I suggested white boards with amber LED's is I think that will look the best behind the clear lenses and still look good behind the regular amber lenses soon as I receive some pictures of the prototype I will post it here...

Scot W.

UPDATE!

I just received this prototype photo from the manufacture and I must say they look pretty darn cool...No price yet and no time frame on when they will be ready for production but this is proof they are still working on our lights... As I receive more info I will post it here to keep everyone up dated...

GN front LED.jpg

Here is an updated list:

1) Royal T LTD
2) Gulls GN
3) DJ Red Barron
4) KH 440
5) Cutluse 231
6) T-Charged
7) 2toneWE4
8) 86WH1Turbo
9) TheBozz89
10) Boston GN