Sequential LED front signals!!!

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
Okay guy's the time has come!! The manufacture of the our LED taillights has called me this week and we had some lengthy conversations concerning the front signals of our Buick's. The whole process is at the very beginning stage of prototyping so it will be a while before we have a finished product. So far the scoop is the lights will be a full lenth board with amber LED's that will be set up pretty much identical to the LED taillights where it will be able to do Sequential or Normal operation. In the Sequential mode the LED's will cascade from the middle of the car outward and still have the dip switch to turn it on/off..

We are in partnership with G-Body Parts as Brian is now making new front lens's in either Amber or Clear so people can have the option of getting brand new lens's if they wish but requires a core of your old ones..

The reason is,the front lights WILL have to be taken appart at the factory hermetically seal (melted together process) and this can be a problem for some so one or several of us will be offering the service to due this for you and send you back a plug n play set up all finished and ready to go.

Pricing is not yet determined as it is just too early to calculate costs.. I am trying to keep the cost for the front LED boards/Kit in the $150 range but like I say it still is too early but I will do the best I can.. At that price it will blow away ANY LED replacement bulbs on the market and right now people are paying that for just LED replacement bulbs... ;)

These will be a awesome up-grade to the front of the car as I have yet to see ANY car/vehical with Sequential LED's up front!!

Please stay tuned for I will post updates as I receive them..

Scot W.

Subscribed.

If you don't mind me asking.
Can these be made so you can't see that there are individual leds behind the lens? Meaning, so the "light" is even across the lens?

Okay guy's the time has come!! The manufacture of the our LED taillights has called me this week and we had some lengthy conversations concerning the front signals of our Buick's. The whole process is at the very beginning stage of prototyping so it will be a while before we have a finished product. So far the scoop is the lights will be a full lenth board with amber LED's that will be set up pretty much identical to the LED taillights where it will be able to do Sequential or Normal operation. In the Sequential mode the LED's will cascade from the middle of the car outward and still have the dip switch to turn it on/off..

We are in partnership with G-Body Parts as Brian is now making new front lens's in either Amber or Clear so people can have the option of getting brand new lens's if they wish but requires a core of your old ones..

The reason is,the front lights WILL have to be taken appart at the factory hermetically seal (melted together process) and this can be a problem for some so one or several of us will be offering the service to due this for you and send you back a plug n play set up all finished and ready to go.

Pricing is not yet determined as it is just too early to calculate costs.. I am trying to keep the cost for the front LED boards/Kit in the $150 range but like I say it still is too early but I will do the best I can.. At that price it will blow away ANY LED replacement bulbs on the market and right now people are paying that for just LED replacement bulbs... ;)

These will be a awesome up-grade to the front of the car as I have yet to see ANY car/vehical with Sequential LED's up front!!

Please stay tuned for I will post updates as I receive them..

Scot W.

Scot this is GREAT NEWS!!! put me in line.... consider the first kit SOLD!!!!

aaron

Subscribed.

If you don't mind me asking.
Can these be made so you can't see that there are individual leds behind the lens? Meaning, so the "light" is even across the lens?
Don't think so, Although these are wide angle LED's you still get the individual look from each one on the board. Same as the LED taillights and the 3rd brake light..

Scot W.

Just a thought. Maybe more leds per board?

I love the concept, but I'm not big into seeing the individual leds behind the lens. IMO.

Way to go Scot. That snap you here is the rest of us who are half lit cracking the whip at you. Lets see, what can we do next. Ooo, I know, we need to out line the headlights like the Audi.:cool:Put me down for the second set. The wife doesn't have to look for a birthday gift now.

Right when I think I got enough money scratched up to get those Sequential tailights, this comes along!

Thanks Scot.......:wink:

count me in too.... now where did the wifey hide that piggy bank?:rolleyes:

Well at least now I don't have to figure out how to modify the third brake light led's to fit in the front signal housings :eek::biggrin:
It Was on my 'to do' list ;)

Thanks guy's!! Just trying to keep track of the people wanting sets so I made a list and will update it as it goes.

This is the list so far:

1) Royal T LTD
2) Gulls GN
3) DJ Red Barron
4) KH 440
5) Cutluse 231
6) T-Charged
7) 2toneWE4

Will you be going any package deals with headlights taillights and third brake light all together?

Will you be going any package deals with headlights taillights and third brake light all together?
Yes! Once these are done I will have a package set up on our website that people will be able to purchase the whole package including the interior LED set up with dome light and floor lights, Reverse lights as well... But we are holding off untill these are done..

Scot W.

Parts

Scot u got any idea on a date or month that the package deal will be ready by?