SE Turbo Hood Liner

Please post a pic when you get it. I'd love to get a good look at it and see how long it takes to ship.

im glad i ordered mine over a year ago. i mean i hope he's ok but if he doesnt make more i know ill have one. its a nice piece. still havent got around to installing it tho. the decals come ready to apply but not already on the hood liner like you might expect.

0908132328.jpg

Probably because he is not a GM licensed distributor / manufacturer
and he does not want to violate any possible patent / copyright laws.
Actually somebody else was making those with the decals and / or
silk-screened intact and GM's attorneys forced him to stop.

Somebody is ratting people out, it's not like GM is sitting on every forum looking for people that are violating copyrights

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Somebody is ratting people out, it's not like GM is sitting on every forum looking for people that are violating copyrights

Exactly. Its not even we are popular like a camaro vette or chevelle. Its probaly a vendor doing it to keep other vendors at bay...

I say: Make them with the TB.com logo. That will be enough for 99% and Shane can make some $ to keep the board going.

I would buy a tb.com one. Maybe the mice won't like the taste of this one :rolleyes:

To get this back on track, I've used SE Turbo many times with perfect results (for chrome and other crap). I wouldn't hesitate to call them again for a hoodliner

(EDIT) Although I do want to add that I dealt with them many times a few years ago and not recently. Take from that what you will

Thank you for your response. I would have liked a phone call back...that's not asking much. I already have all my parts
finished so I no longer need his services, but he stood to make a lot of $$$. I hope to hear good things in the future because competent vendors for our cars are not plentiful.

Thank you for your response. I would have liked a phone call back...that's not asking much. I already have all my parts
finished so I no longer need his services, but he stood to make a lot of $$$. I hope to hear good things in the future because competent vendors for our cars are not plentiful.

Expect a call back from SE Turbo, come on Coach, you have to be kidding.
How do you think that they got the rep that they have.
I wouldn't even have wasted my time. Their name has come up in red way too many times, IMHO.

I don't blame you one bit. I'd be pissed off with zero response also.
I also couldn't agree more that we need competent vendors to stick around.

What Coach said about the bullet and pretty much the whole sentence is a reference to the "Andy Griffith" TV show.

Thanks for explaining Vader. I keep forgetting how old I am...lol

No problem Coach those were the days of classic TV shows. Almost certain I watched everyone of those episodes. :)