Saturday 8/29/09 Jimmy's Transmission Car Show

You took a bad @ss picture of jasjamz ripping the tires:biggrin:but over all it was great day:biggrin:

Great Pics!! It did seem like the vette guys were a bit uneasy about the number of turbos and intercoolers across the street. What's the next event...Midwest Challange??
I did not see an Alky class though.

Glad you guys had a good time. I really wanted to make it but couldn't squeeze it in. Now I really have to go to Jimmy's, blew the trans in my GN yesterday. :mad:

Glad you guys had a good time. I really wanted to make it but couldn't squeeze it in. Now I really have to go to Jimmy's, blew the trans in my GN yesterday. :mad:

Mike, when do you plan to going? I have my trans out ready to go. Could you possibly bring it along? I would of course drop it by your house.

TIA

My god...Maybe I should just do a lap on saturday to everyones and make a couple bucks, or earn a couple favors...Seriously I am considering this...I wonder if I could fit 4 trannys in the back of my little pickup :confused:

Jimmy is working in the morning again,i was just their today having him look at mines again:biggrin:

Man, you guys are making too much power and need TH-400s:biggrin:
J/K hope you all get fixed up before Osceola. Diaz, Thanks for the pics and vids!:cool:

Man, you guys are making too much power and need TH-400s:biggrin:
J/K hope you all get fixed up before Osceola. Diaz, Thanks for the pics and vids!:cool:

So much for a 14 second ride;)All i can say is GOD DAMN!!!By the way,i past by jimmy's today,looks like the Asphalt took one hell of a beating saturday:biggrin:Thanks to 2 member here and it's not me that im talking about:rolleyes: