Jimmy's Transmissions new address

Hi - Jimmy gave Loyd a call about 30 minutes ago and here's what he said:

Jimmy’s Transmissions
888 N. Tower Road
Mundelein, IL 60060
877-799-7507

Yes, Jimmy has another job working for the Park District that provides benefits, and his hours there will be from 3:00 PM until 11:00 PM. That leaves morings and weekends to service his Buick customers.

He will be moving around the corner from unit C to unit N otherwise known as the Corvette place. Never fear, give him a call with your 200 R4 needs.

The move will probably take place a week from now, as there is a temporary trench in the way.

So it boils down to he will still be there for us Buick folks, just more on a part time basis.

See? You guys got the info first before we put it into the newsletter - :biggrin:

Great news! Jimmy did a great job on my trans and retested it in Sept as I was thinking stall converter issues. Trans is great as my problem was timing which Turbobo924 diagnosed. Take-care- Brad

Hopefully his first customer when the move is done I have two 400 trans. rebuilds. The 400 that Earik racing didn't like the 545 rwhp buick V-6 in Jr's car:eek: My Pro Street needs freshening up.

Steve

Jimmy just swapped in a modified KC code valve body on my 2004R. Perfect rock solid automatic WOT shifts at 5800RPM. I'm lovin' it.

The number prefix is jacked up, it's probably 847 correct?

Glad he worked something out.

The number I've been using is 846-949-7507. Picked up Jr's car Wednesday and dropped off my brothers GN for his to be built right. Then my pro street will be next for freshening the 400 in it.:D

Steve

I will be giving Jimmy a call to build my trans to support my new engine combo.

He built a trans for me about 3 years ago and it is working as great as the day he built it. Even though he built me a trans that was supposedly good for mid-11's Ive ran low 11's a hundred times and still works great.

This is great news!