Saturday 8/29/09 Jimmy's Transmission Car Show

Mike, I just PM'ed you an incredible offer, I know you will show up after reading it!!!!

Prasad:D

Prasad,

You know how to make it hard to turn down. :confused:

PS

Anybody know any details on the show? Cost, any judging or just hanging out.

Prasad,

You know how to make it hard to turn down. :confused:

PS

Anybody know any details on the show? Cost, any judging or just hanging out.

Mike,from what i was told it's more like a hang out,but with a Sh!t load of vette's.More than likely wickedv6 should be able to answer your question.
It's safe to say for each of us that show up,their be more than 10 vettes per gn:eek:
When i had my tranny done by him the first time it was on a saturday which on that day their were having one of their meets.From the looks of it their where close to 100 vette's in the parking lot only,not to mention the vette's in the street.

So jasjamz Are you prepared for battle:rolleyes: cause i am

So are the Vette guys parking at Jimmys or is there a Vette place over there. I've never been over there?

Regardless I'll be there after 10:30. Please save a spot, this is me :)

Attachments

• IMG_4363.JPG
    IMG_4363.JPG
    35.8 KB · Views: 137
Jimmy said there are no fees for the show, however there will be food cooked by the local restaurant called Frankly Yours Hot dogs and burgers and what not. You would pay for the food just like anything else.

You can maybe show up around early as 2.30ish but that would be the limit!!!!

Prasad

Sorry went straight to the page and missed Prasad's earlier post, but to reinforce

Please note the car show does not start in the morning, but does start at 3PM and lasts until 6PM

Coming a little earlier would not be a problem, but not before 1PM

Sorry for the misunderstanding

Please note the car show does not start in the morning, but does start at 3PM and lasts until 6PM

Coming a little earlier would not be a problem, but not before 1PM

Sorry for the misunderstanding

thats even better,no need to wake up early then:biggrin:

I have to work so it don't matter. The only day in months and they have us move today. Oh well have fun. And Jr. is working from 10- 5pm.

Steve

Would it be right or wrong to wear a t-shirt that says we break for corvettes!:biggrin: