Renyolds roll call...

ITSAV6

It's my Granny's car!
Who is coming to Renyolds in Nov? ME! Been there every year but I will have my car there this year finally! :biggrin: I was hoping to have my bumper fillers in and new paint...but the extra wait from paint might slow it down. :)

I am planing on making it down. Are there any motels there with room to park a trailer? And should I make reservations in advance?

3.8vsix said:
I am planing on making it down. Are there any motels there with room to park a trailer? And should I make reservations in advance?
yes you better think about reservations. days inn is about all there is.
at least 3 cars coming from Charlotte.

reynolds

I will be there also. cant miss all those buicks "going fast with class"
Todd.

:cool: Freds Turbo Performance is planning on being there. Hope to finally meet some of you guys that I have been speaking to on this board. Don't know if I will be bringing my car or not, but plan on coming for a few hours on Sat. Business is busy, but never to busy to watch these cars in action.

Fred

You bet your Turbo I'll be there.
It will probably end up being our next get together for the SGTB.
Can't wait!

I'm coming and my friend Mike Waters (Black Demon) is coming too as he's staying at my pad. Also have a friend (local too) with an older Mustang Cobra coming. I don't think he's ever really seen the Turbo Buicks run so can't wait to get his impression!! Might even consider losing my track virgin status on my car if Mike and I can sort out the miss and false knock issue that Friday morning! Looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones!! :cool: I'll be in the Pimp Daddy heavy landau and T-top white TR with all the bling bling chrome trim! Love them sleepers!

I plan on coming, going to trailer mine this time since there are going to be several of us there. That way if one of us break something I will have a trailer on site to get them home and I will just drive the T back. Unless its me that breaks something lol. Daniel Ray

ITSAV6 said:
Several of us will probably caravan up like we did last year,5 or 6 this year. You are more than welcome to join us! We have a little club together. Come check out our lil web page/forums out. www.sogaturbobuicks.4t.com

We are dueless but have our own shirts :biggrin:
http://img456.imageshack.us/my.php?image=clubshirt21df.jpg

http://img456.imageshack.us/my.php?image=clubshirt3px.jpg

Thanks, but I am bringing the wife and son along. However, I will try to look you guys up when I get there. I'll be driving a 2006 White Duramax possibly pulling my trailer but not sure yet. Also will be wearing a Freds Turbo Performance shirt :cool: . Several of my customers have them so just ask someone if you see them in one.
Look forward to meeting you and your clubmembers. Save a clubmember shirt for me and I will give you one of mine.
Thanks,
Fred

I'll have one if not both of my sons and my wife in tow. Need Boost is dragging my trailer and his car just in case...he has a nervous twitch since his flat tappet crapped out at Renyolds last time. Driving 90 miles on 5cyl and ticking is scary :)

You ain't kidding!! Still just kills me grrrrrr ran perfect all the way there and at the gate it started smoking and ticking. Then it wouldn't hardly run at all. It was a LONG drive home like that , something I don't want to experiace again :(
Daniel Ray
Oh and evan, I will be on a set of slicks this time for sure!

Daniel,
Are you talking about back in Feb? I remember your run then. Was that flatness why your car sounded the way it did?

It's those kind of things that make me scared to run with my mileage. One day...one day...

No,that was the new motor. The cam wiped a lobe and broke a pushrod at the Musclecar challenge in Nov '05. He drove the car there that time and had to drive it back running on 5cyl and cam filings circulating through everything for 90+ miles. :( He's gunshy now. :biggrin: