Reminder & list of July 28th meet...

TTAmeASAP will more than likely be joining the journey from iowa to Chi-Town!!!!!!!!! If the guys from MO are going to be going past the Quad Cities on I80, give me a shout at 563-940-2347, we can meet up for the drive!!!! -------Jeremy

Just took a payment for two more.

It seems many people will be paying at the door (grass).

I have a log of all those that paid so it's no big deal.

If we have freeloaders we'll sick Brer Rabbit on them...he's a cop.:biggrin:

When ur back in town give me a call and so we can get together to discuss a few details. Anyone who reads this, we are going to have grills out there, burgers, brats, dogs, just about anything that can be grilled. As far as sides, if U or the wife can make good sides like potatoe salad, or anything like that, please do so. It would suck to have to buy everything from the chefs kitchen at Jewel. Desserts are always welcomed by guys like me. :D . Please chime in if Ur planning on bringing something.

Add on

Don Dziurgot $20.00

I took next Friday off to buy food so please let me know if you or others plan to come & will be paying at the meet so I buy enough stuff.

Like Brer Rabbit said feel free to bring sides, desserts, etc.

I drove thru our grove location yesterday in the Limited. Should have plenty of parking plus there is a shelter, bathrooms, and bike paths if anyone wants to walk the preserves.

Phil

Phil,

I already paid for myself (through Prasad) my wife will be coming along as well so if its okay I will pay you when we get there. Also Jimmy(paid by Prasad) will be bringing a guest he will also pay for his guest when he gets there as well. Thanks for hosting Phil let me know if you need any help or if you need me to bring anything.

Thanks
Denny

2GNS4ME: Many people are paying at the door for additional people so no problem.

As for help, if anyone wants to bring sporting equip like football, softball equip or whatever that would be cool. Also, side dished and desserts would be great.

I have kiddie type games (I think in the basement) that I will bring.

Thanks,
Phil

NP. I will bring some cookies :)

I'll see if I have a football I can bring we can toss around.

Denny

Any food/desserts or games would be great.

A cruise nite is a possibility. I had looked online & at home I had written down the closest ones.

Let's start a parts wanted list for people to bring with??

I'm looking for a different IC(stock one for now).

I will bring tools and perhaps buy and install one there!