Turbo Buick - Midwest Meet - VOLO Auto Museum T-shirt - Order now!

dwall

Turbo Buick - Midwest Meet - VOLO Auto Museum T-shirt design is close to final. I am running a little slow :redface: but hope to have a final thumbnail posted on Fri., 7/11. However we need to get the order together now so the printer will have about 10 days to get them done. I need to be able to pick up finished shirts either Thurs. or Friday July 25th.at the latest.

Design and colors: The final design will have TurboBUICK HEAT at the top and Midwest Meet at the bottom with a Turbo Regal/GN, Power6 and the VOLO Logo in the center. The plan is to print on a sand (natural/pastel) color tee shirt. Logos and lettering will be orange/yellow/red/black and should stand out on this light color shirt. The lighter shirt will be cooler in the summer sun and about $3 per shirt less than a dark - burgundy or black material. Shirt fabric will be a very good quality knit.

Cost per shirt: We need to have a minimum order for 24 shirts. Everyone who wants a shirt please pay in advance. The shirt order must be prepaid this year.

Prices as follows:
  • $15 per shirt for sizes Med. Large, and X Large
  • $16.50 per shirt for 2X Large, 3X Large or 4X Large
Send PayPal to me ASAP. My PayPal address is incarnut@aol.com
Please include "Midwest Meet T Shirt" in subject line. In the text area make sure you include the number of shirts you need in each size and your full name and maybe your TurboBuick screen name. If there is any doubt about what size to order, go with the next largest size.

I need to have the final count by next week at the end of day Tuesday, July 15, 2008. We have one week to get the order in.

A couple notes:
  • The paste-up of the design is attached. Sorry, the can of vitamin Blee(wizer) is not included. The final design will be much nicer with bolder color etc.
  • It would be good idea to post to this thread the number and sizes of t-shirts you want so I can double check the payments I receive thru PayPal.
  • I will be at VOLO rain or shine to deliver shirts to everyone that ordered and paid for them.
I hope this posting reaches everyone that is interested in plenty of time. We are looking forward to seeing returnees and meeting others for the first time.

Once again, the deadline for paying is the end of day Tuesday July 15.
Any questions or problems please - Email me at incarnut@aol.com - I will get back to you ASAP.
Thanks,
Bob/dwall

Attachments

• P7020015-1.JPG
    P7020015-1.JPG
    91.2 KB · Views: 304
Hey Bob, do you make baby sizes??? I'll take a 12-14 month, 1 medium and one large!

Noah sized T?

Hey Bob, do you make baby sizes??? I'll take a 12-14 month, 1 medium and one large!

We'll see what we can do - gotta get him dressed for the occasion!

Ahhhhhh $3 more is nothing, nobody ever makes black shirts. :( :( :(

Sorry BlackMetal, maybe next time. Shirts have been a little different each year - two years ago we had an ash type T :rolleyes:, last year a white one, and this year a natural sand color. Buy one, I think you'll like it.

I really wanted to do a black shirt but the extra time (about 2x as much) needed to set up multicolor art and the extra screens was a kick in the shin. My old man was right again damit, "There's only so many hours in the day!" :(

Wish I had gotten started earlier. "My bad" as my kids used to say.

B-

The final design

..... just needs a few turbo-tweeks but here it is. The car/flames will be a little larger and VOLO logo will not have the chocolate kinda color.... Thank you to the guys that have already ordered and paid for theirs.

Lots of work/time went into this. I still need to sell 24 to get these prices. I don't make a dime on them. So please, lets hear from everyone that wanted one.

PayPal is incarnut@aol.com
Make sure you leave your name and size or sizes wanted.

Medium thru XL = $15/shirt
XXL thru XXXXL = 16.50/shirt

Thanks!
Bob

Attachments

• Turbo_buick-1.jpg
    Turbo_buick-1.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 342
deadline for tshirts?

Thanks Bob for your effort here!

Everyone must get thier orders in ASAP!

DWALL, is this Thursday an OK deadline?

EVERYONE WHO WANTS A TSHIRT MUST PREPAY BY THURSDAY!

not going this year i got this saturday off and i have to work next saturday.

andy

Bob, I just sent money for 4 T shirts, 1 Medium and 3 Extra large.

As usual, awesome work Bob. Thank you so much for doing this every year, this means so much to all of us.:cool:

Prasad