Reminder & list of July 28th meet...

SPTLSS1

Boy time flies. Next month is our meet...:cool:

Here is a map showing our Grove #4 location: http://www.fpdcc.com/downloads/BusseForestNedBrownMeadow2007_600dpi.pdf

Here is a quik list of those that have paid (my 10 month old is wailing so this will be a rough draft):
Steve Dickerson
Bandaid: Dennis
Shaun O'Connor
Bob Ward
Jeremy Polzin
Brer Rabbit: Gary
Prasad
Roy: Paid by Prasad
Denny: Paid by Prasad
Mike: Paid by Prasad
Nickie: Paid by Prasad
Dwall: Bob
Fatride: Nick
Bradley Fairhurst
David Ernst
Steve Else
Frank Godawski
Turbo Mike
Under Pressure
Crazy RX3
Perry B
Friend of Perry B.

Some of the above have included payment for others not listed. I may have missed some since my 10 month old is now really wailing...:eek:

Any of those still on the fence (you know who you are) or what to attend please paypal me $10.00 at pjhenry@comcast.net

Let me know if anyone has specific suggestions since this will be the 1st Midwest Buick meet I've attended.

I'll be traveling for most of next week so I may be slow in responding to any questions.

Thanks,
Phil

Phil, Ashley will be with me as well and has been paid for, just so you know! -----Jeremy

3 more coming

I just need to collect the cash then I will paypal or put it directly in ur hands.

I have 4 more coming and I have the cash in had from them. but first things first,I need to buy a new front mount and other stuff for my car. Oh wait, that was a slip, I mean I'll send the money soon J/K. :D :D

I willl be paying for them soon. I am wating to hear back from 6 other guys. I will have to call them again this weekend to remind them.

Prasad

Official list

Bradley Fairhurst $10.00
Nick Esposito $10.00
Bob Pederson $20.00
Gary Sanabria $10.00
Prasad Elamana $50.00
Jeremy Polzin $10.00
Bob Ward $10.00
Shaun O'Connor $10.00
Dennis King $25.00
Steve Else $10.00
David Ernst $10.00
Bob Ward $10.00
Perry Bush $20.00
Steve Dickerson $10.00
Wicked T $10.00
Under Pressure $10.00
Frank Godawski $10.00

Others have said they know of others that plan to attend. I'm trying to get a head count for food, pop, etc so let me know if others plan to attend & will pay at the meet.

Thanks,
Phil

I'll be there and will pay when I get there if thats O.K. I'll be bringing at least two more with me also.

Is this open to everyone? I'm new to the car and board. I'm in McHenry, IL so I would like to attend. Is it $10 per person or car?

Phil, I just sent $30 for;

Tommy ( 2003 CTS w/GN powertrain)
Jimmy (87 GN)
Chad (87 GN)

Prasad

Just a bump since the date is nearing...

For food I am thinking trays of mostacolli, maybe some subs, and then salad and drinks. VERY limited funds so the food/drink will have to be simple.

Let me know if you know of others expected to attend so we can get an idea of attendees for ordering of food, etc.

Phil