rear window shattered while driving

Sure there isn't any sign of a pellet or 22 impact?
This exact thing happened to me in my 20's when I was just driving around in my '70 Charger, one weekend night. Drove beneath an overpass and a second later, my rear window shattered "for no apparent reason". After a few choice curse words, we pulled over and searched through the glass bits and found a BB. Some effing dumbass kid just figured it would be entertainment to shoot at cars from the overpass.

This exact thing happened to me in my 20's when I was just driving around in my '70 Charger, one weekend night. Drove beneath an overpass and a second later, my rear window shattered "for no apparent reason". After a few choice curse words, we pulled over and searched through the glass bits and found a BB. Some effing dumbass kid just figured it would be entertainment to shoot at cars from the overpass.

This shit is way beyond "who dun it"......

This fellow is looking for a replacement piece of glass, with a defroster, so who can help?

I've exhausted my resources.......

This shit is way beyond "who dun it"......

This fellow is looking for a replacement piece of glass, with a defroster, so who can help?

I've exhausted my resources.......

I guess it depends on how bad you what the glass ? I replied on thread #15 an #40 that my buddy that owns a salvage yard has got 2 or 3 in stock @ $75.00 an only about 1 1/2 hr away from OP.