Question about wiring TR harness into an El Camino

Yes John, and I cannot help but think there is a revolution brewing. Eventually us "common folk" will have our fill and be forced to take action in order to save our nation.

To arms, to arms citizens. I'm sharpening my knives and stockpiling ammo.

John,

I know it's been hot, any updates? Got it running yet?

Red Regal T has been banned once again for his BS. If he only wants to post tech info (not worth it in the end) he'll be allowed back on, but until he stops posting his racial/political BS he's in the wind.:eek:

Red Regal T has been banned once again for his BS. If he only wants to post tech info (not worth it in the end) he'll be allowed back on, but until he stops posting his racial/political BS he's in the wind.:eek:

Ruh-roh! Didn't know that Charlie, thanks for the heads up. :eek: Sad to think I might have been a party to it! :confused:

Ruh-roh! Didn't know that Charlie, thanks for the heads up. :eek: Sad to think I might have been a party to it! :confused:

You weren't party to it Russ. He's been begging for it a looong time. He finally pushed Shane just a little too hard. He doesn't seem to want to post over on TBs.com either right now.:D If he starts his BS over there he'll be gone for good.:eek:

I built my SS T T/TYPE Camino back in 2002 ,and was at Norwalk Ohio Buick meet when Jay and John saw the car and loved it . I told them how I did it and they built theirs a couple years later . Are all the other ones compleated now? I never here about them?

I got an 85 el camino conquista v8 for sale if anyone is looking for one. Located in sioux city ia