r4.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 545
  • r3.jpg
    r3.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 547
  • r2.jpg
    r2.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 491
its crazy.. that turbo will blow the street tires off going down the highway when you punch it doing 60-70 MPH

I found out:eek:
At 75MPH and hit the throttle maybe half way, tires came loose
MT DR's go on tomorrow Maybe Nittos for the other rims

Well, wasn't thinking that the 2800 stall would run so strong:p
OK I'm on board, Sticky tires only:biggrin:

Kewl spool-up video of the PT6776RH with a PTC converter. Click to view.

So did I. I was waiting for him to go plowing through the garage. I could never hold 20 PSI back with the foot brake....or is that a trans brake?

Jim

He he.. the thought had ocurred to me. Just foot brakes on this baby. But I knew the powerbastard was in good shape after doing a little "experimentation" on the street earlier in the day.

lmao

I thought I was the only person that called it a powerbastard.

Brakes must be working well. I am not sure I could flash mine up to 20 and keep em from spinning.

Just thought I would throw in my 6776bb install pics with my notched sheild and my PTE IC that I had to cut/modify to align with the turbo outlet.:eek:

Didnt have to cut the top of my turbo sheild to make the 70GTQBB fit .... looks like a stocker :p

Picture701.jpg

advertised closed to 800hp maximum if I remember correctly.

more realistically it's a good 600-700HP turbo.

Nice and clean, I like those connectors for the pipes. Are those like orange/red ribber connectors? Where did you get those at?

When they rate horse power for a turbo...
I believe yes, crank, but that does not mean if you pop this on and crank it up to "X" that you will achieve that #. I've never asked, but as best I can figure the HP rating is "presumed" based on the amount of air it can move, +-. Hopefully someone smarter than me (shouldn't be too difficult) on turbo ratings will chime in.

first pass ever with this killer turbo. 10.99 @ 125.66 (quickest and fastest I've ever gone)
Boost was 25 on the gauge, or 29 on the MAP sensor. Pick whichever you like best cus I dunno which one is right. Only 19 degrees of timing though. AFR=11.30 for most of the run. 100 octane and single nozzle SMC meth.

If I could have made some more passes I think 10.50-10.70 on the same tune would be easy. But they kicked my arse out for lack of a roll cage, etc.... etc...

nice video......car sounds great..

Nice run but that ATR WG? I had nothing but trouble with my ATR DP and WG. Lack of boost control, over boosting or under boosting. Bought another WG but it didn't help much. Another story but if it works for you Great. My experiences only. But nice car you have and good mph. Gene