Proudly say what you do for a living!

Well lets see. Currently ASE Master certified technition working for AZ.:mad: No one pays crap any more so I had to have something to do.:redface: In the process of building a shop with several friends and doing side work to make ends meet. Previously working on my Bachelors degree in industrial technology managment and running my own machine shop and gun smithing service. When the economy took a dive right after the dot com crap so did the shop, so I left school with less than a year to go and moved back to Texas to get back on my feet.:biggrin:

Low voltage stuff here. Security systems, cctv, access control, audio, etc.. Right now I contract for the local phone company installing security for them. A friend and myself started our own company. Started off doing one job a month. Now we are doing 2+ a week, added to my 50 hours for the phone company and did I mention I work on Buicks on the side? Got 3 of them here plus my car.
59567_1475985577924_1182248831_31306333_766764_n.jpg

Yeah, my wife hates all these cars lol

Low voltage tech here too. 22 years. Phone systems, CCTV, Security systems, Access Control, Wander Management systems, etc.

Bryan

Car electronics and restoring cars(mostly corvettes and camaros).My father was a big guy in Iasca back in the 90's and big time installer so he had me working with cars by the time I was 7 years old.As of now im going to rutgers university for electrical engineering and working with my dad on opening his new shop in englishtown.

Electronic Technician , Got my CT license for TV repair ~ 10 years ago. Even though I am @ Moroso Performance right now( doing electronics there). I still renew my TV repair License because even though I was in electronics for ~ 20 years when I applied, I had to apprentice for 6000 hours . This year the license went up to $200.00 per year.:eek: But If I wanted to open a TV repair store today I could.

I have a God given talent to trouble shoot Electronics. Been doing it since High school. I had a really good teacher there that where I learned most of what I know. But after High School I went to Connecticut school of electronics to get my 2 year certificate. Graduated there in 1978.

I served 25 and a half years active duty Air Force, retired, and went back to work for the Air Force as a civil servant government employee. I manage occupational safety and health programs for fifteen bases and about 70,000 people.

Rob

I served 25 and a half years active duty Air Force, retired, and went back to work for the Air Force as a civil servant government employee. I manage occupational safety and health programs for fifteen bases and about 70,000 people.

Rob

Thank you for your service!

I repair musical instruments (saxophones, clarinets, flutes, oboes etc) That's my main gig.
On the side I do HVAC, handyman work, metal polishing, buy sell crap and anything else I can do to make a buck.

ASE master tech at a chevy dealer 9 years and counting. I also run a tow truck for a local company here and there for some extra cash.

I do one of about 900 task groups involved in the mfg of the best light commercial vehicles on the road. Proud of working for a mfg'r that isn't using our tax dollars to create product too.

I'm afraid to say that I'm a science teacher in NJ. The last time I said that publicly, somebody threw a bottle at me.