Pottstown, PA Need Help

...back in the Early 90's when they used to go to the E-Town Fathers Day Shootouts, I believe it was John and his wife at the Tent, they also used to have a HUGE Cataloge. I NEVER had a problem....
At THAT the time I heard it was run from John's Apartment in Voorhess NJ.

See, this is the point I was trying to make. Actually two. Although I thank you for the kind words; my wife never, or RARELY, came to shows and I never lived in NJ. I never lived in an apartment in N.J.

People talk, as they do, but stories sometimes twist. I'm just glad I wasn't working and living out of a van, in N.J. :)

We are human and capable of error. We are also capable of dealing with the error, give the opportunity.

Have a nice weekend, I'm done with this thread.
John @ ESP Products

Originally posted by ESP Products
Thank you!

I've got better things to do, as I'm sure MOST of you do.

John @ ESP

Like send me the BR valve body you owe me and the several hundred bucks you owe me.

Seems like you are real fast to blow me off.

Just keep poking at a few flaws in some of the stories that are out there but ignore me - you are damn liar and you can't say anything to deny my comments and my name is in full view for all to see - I am not hiding anything!

dont worry steve. he will get what he's got coming to him. Hmm heard few years ago couple of people went to visit mr perry at one of the englishtown meets(owed some money to a few people). Seems why we havent seen him there in a few. But now he is under another name now he can scam some more then he will disappear and surface under a new name. STAY AWAY AT ALL COST

Boy Mr. ulose, you got me. Got me good. You are sharp as a tack and cut like a razor. I'll go under my rock and die now.

Steve, Contact Eastern Performance, Inc. with your issue from about ?? 6-7 years ago? I don't work there, not for 2+ years.

Have a good weekend,
John @ ESP

PS. I'm done this pissing match, you guys got more than me.