Post from the BIMMERFORUMS today

no offence to anyone... but whoever said,...

"Yes I know these cars very well, yadda, yadda, yadda, SPLIT FIRE INJECTION????????!!!!!1111!!111"

they should be decapitated... then shot for good measure....

*sorry about the hijack* ill also post a memorial in another thread... well not memorial, but you get the idea....*
Btw you all might have not known this,. but I sold my 84 gn for $4000.00 :/ about january/febuary/march,,... cant remember... but i miss her.... so i think ill put op a picture of her... for memory..... *cries like a little sissy girl...* oh well I made 3k off her..... bought her for $500.00 fixed it with $500.00 then after putting like 30k miles on it, sold it.

oh well, imma get another one. so here she is.... BTW if the person that bought my GN, from SCOTT CITY, MO around that time.... please speak up, I want to know how my baby is doing.... you know who you are, you live in arkansas...

PS: top pic is after exhaust and home done paint job. by me and my dad.
bottom Pic is before my senior prom

Attachments

• better (Custom) (Small).JPG
    better (Custom) (Small).JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 149
  • scan0007 (Small).jpg
    scan0007 (Small).jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 149
Great story..had me grinnin the whole time..i let my buddy drive my low 11sec t and same thing happened with a Zo6, he just looked over and all that came out was ..."can I?" Ahh god I love Buicks :)